• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do the Wedding Shower Invites Come With

In summary, the options for personalization on wedding shower invites include the couple's names, date, time, location, and customizable design, font, and color scheme. The invites also come with matching envelopes, pre-printed with the recipient's address and the option to add a return address. Samples are available before making a bulk purchase, and bulk discounts are offered for larger orders. Additional information or details can be added on the back of the invites, such as registry information or dress code.
reba515
a envelope? :confused:

Yes, they do!:thumbup:

And...if you have never seen them before, there is a detachable recipe card that the guest fills out and brings to the shower to get the bride & groom started with some recipes. It's a neat idea if everyone remembers to bring it with them.

Thanks ! Yes I have a sample (must have come in my kit?) but no envelope

Hi there! Are you wondering about the envelope in our Pampered Chef products? Our products often come with a reusable envelope or pouch to help keep them organized and protected during storage or transportation. They're also great for gifting or taking your products on the go. I hope this helps clear up any confusion! Happy cooking!

Related to Do the Wedding Shower Invites Come With

What are the options for personalization on the wedding shower invites?

The wedding shower invites can be personalized with the couple's names, date, time, and location of the shower. Additional customizable options include the design, font, and color scheme.

Do the wedding shower invites come with envelopes?

Yes, the wedding shower invites come with envelopes that match the design of the invites. They are also pre-printed with the recipient's address and can be personalized with the return address.

Can I order a sample of the wedding shower invites before making a bulk purchase?

Yes, we offer the option to order a sample of the wedding shower invites before making a bulk purchase. This allows you to see the quality and design of the invites before committing to a larger order.

Are there any discounts for ordering a large quantity of wedding shower invites?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for larger orders of wedding shower invites. The more invites you order, the higher the discount percentage will be. Please contact us for more information on bulk pricing.

Can I add additional information or details to the wedding shower invites?

Yes, there is an option to add a personalized message or additional event details on the back of the wedding shower invites. This can include registry information, dress code, or any other important details you would like to include.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views