• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Shower Invitation Preview | See the Design Before Ordering

In summary, to preview a wedding shower invitation design before ordering, you can visit the website and select the desired design, and then click on the "Preview" button to see a digital mock-up or request a physical sample for a fee. Changes can be made during the preview process using the online design tool. There is no limit to the number of previews and the sample usually arrives within 5-7 business days. Previewing does not require placing an order, but it can easily be done from the preview page if satisfied with the design.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
The host of the wedding shower I'm doing wants to see the invites before we order them. I don't know what they look like. Can someone post a picture?

I don't think we can order them anymore

They are on the supplies order form.

the supply order form shows them, but it's "while supplies last". Are they revamping them?

You could probably just make your own or get some cheap ones at a dollar store for this! That way she can tell you what she wants.

Debbie :chef:

I finally had someone explain what the invite looks like and they sound nice. I figure 25 for $5 isn't bad at all, plus they're professional looking. AND IT SAVES ME A LOT OF TROUBLE.

What is the process for previewing a wedding shower invitation design before ordering?

To preview a wedding shower invitation design before ordering, you can visit our website and select the invitation design you are interested in. Then, click on the "Preview" button to see a digital mock-up of the design. You can also request a physical sample to be mailed to you for a small fee.

Can I make changes to the design during the preview process?

Yes, you can make changes to the design during the preview process. Our online design tool allows you to customize the text, font, and colors of the invitation. You can also add or remove any graphics or images to make the design truly personalized.

Is there a limit to how many times I can preview an invitation design?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can preview an invitation design. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your design before placing your order.

How long does it take to receive a physical sample of the invitation design?

The time it takes to receive a physical sample of the invitation design varies depending on your location. Generally, it takes 5-7 business days for the sample to arrive.

Do I have to place an order after previewing the invitation design?

No, previewing an invitation design does not require you to place an order. However, if you are satisfied with the design, you can easily proceed to place an order directly from the preview page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies