• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Shower Order Form: Requesting Borrowed Copy

In summary, to place a wedding shower order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant or order online. You can customize your order and should place it at least 2-3 weeks in advance for timely delivery. Direct shipping is available and there may be special discounts or promotions for wedding shower orders.
dymplz8
Does anyone have a copy of the Wedding Shower Order form? I know I have seen it posted before, it has a space for the guest to put the brides items in one section and then the items that they are ordering for themselves in the other section. If anyone has this form, I'd appreciate you letting me "borrow" it. :blushing:

if you go under files and then look for order forms, you will find it. I can't remember what it is called. :)

Yeah, I've tried looking for it but it's not coming up, maybe I'm typing in the wrong search words. I will keep trying.

There are a couple listed as Bridal Show order form in the files section. HTH

This is the one I use. I adapted one from here - I think it's was one that ChefAnn posted....maybe?

Attachments

• Bridal Order Form_mine.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 441
Thanks Linda, that was exactly what I was looking for. :)

pamperedlinda said:
This is the one I use. I adapted one from here - I think it's was one that ChefAnn posted....maybe?

That looks great! I think i'm going to borrow it too:)

I got this one from here before... i think i will add some items from pamperedlinda's too

Attachments

• PC Wedding Shower Order Form.doc
    183 KB · Views: 559
quiverfull7 said:
I got this one from here before... i think i will add some items from pamperedlinda's too

I am new to PC, but have booked a Wedding Shower show. How can I personalize a form such as this? Do I need to purchase software or does PC offer resources to create my own?

1. What is the process for placing a wedding shower order with Pampered Chef?

To place a wedding shower order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an online order. The consultant will help you select the products you want to include in your order and provide you with the necessary forms and information to complete the order.

2. Can I customize the products in my wedding shower order?

Yes, you can customize your wedding shower order by selecting the specific products and quantities you want. Our consultants can also help you create a personalized order that fits your needs and budget.

3. How far in advance should I place my wedding shower order?

We recommend placing your wedding shower order at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure that the products are available and can be delivered in time for the event. For larger orders, it is best to place the order even earlier to allow for any potential delays.

4. Can I have my wedding shower order shipped directly to the couple?

Yes, we offer direct shipping for wedding shower orders. This means that the products can be shipped directly to the couple's address, making it easier for you to plan and organize the event.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for wedding shower orders?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for wedding shower orders. Our consultants can provide you with the most up-to-date information on any current offers or discounts that may apply to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cool2Cook
  • sucessfulsue