• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover How the PWS Wedding Shower Option Works - Tips and Etiquette

In summary, to schedule a Pampered Chef wedding shower, contact a consultant or use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website. The PWS Wedding Shower Option includes a personalized invitation, access to exclusive products, games and activities, recipe ideas, and the chance to earn free and discounted products. The shower can be customized to fit your specific needs with the help of your consultant. The duration of the shower can vary, but it typically lasts 2-3 hours. There is no minimum or maximum number of guests, but it is recommended to have at least 10 guests for a more interactive and enjoyable event.
Kathytnt
OK - So how does the Wedding Shower work on the PWS Anyone use this option before. Is there a place to designate the items if for the bride or the guest???

I think you can get to the registries through CC, Managing your business > my shows > wedding registry

No - What I mean is when you set up a show on your PWS - There is an option for a Wedding Shower rather than cooking show, catalog show or fundraiser I am trying to figure it out form the guest point of view

LOL, sorry. Yes you can select wedding shower for type of show. From the guest side, they would search for the bride.

But they can't order for themselves and the bride like they would at a shower

Related to Discover How the PWS Wedding Shower Option Works - Tips and Etiquette

1. How do I schedule a Pampered Chef wedding shower?

To schedule a Pampered Chef wedding shower, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate a consultant in your area. The consultant will assist you in planning and hosting the shower.

2. What is included in the PWS Wedding Shower Option?

The PWS Wedding Shower Option includes a variety of services and benefits such as a personalized shower invitation, access to exclusive Pampered Chef products, games and activities, recipe ideas, and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products.

3. Can I customize the PWS Wedding Shower to fit my needs?

Yes, the PWS Wedding Shower can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose the products, themes, and activities that will make the shower perfect for the bride-to-be.

4. How long does a PWS Wedding Shower typically last?

The duration of a PWS Wedding Shower can vary depending on the number of guests, activities planned, and the consultant's schedule. On average, a shower can last anywhere from 2-3 hours.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a PWS Wedding Shower?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a PWS Wedding Shower. However, it is recommended to have at least 10 guests in attendance to make the event more interactive and enjoyable for the bride-to-be and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niccibyrd
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gtrchic05
  • leshelman