• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Shower Planning: Registry & Invites Questions

In summary, the bride will have a registry at her shower, and the rewards are unlimited. The invitations will need to be sent out, and the only reason the higher priced items were put on the registry is because the wedding invitations will be sent out before the shower.
Chef_2_Four
I have no idea what I am doing! She has already set up the registry, and we will be doing a wedding shower. Do we need to print her registry to have at the shower to people know what she wants? Also, does Pampered Chef send her invites or do I need to do that? I know they said something about 30, but I didn't know if that was something I had to do or something PC did.

Thanks!

The registry and the shower are two different things. I would cancel the registry for now and focus on the shower (using her registry list as the wish list). Then when the shower is over, you can take the remaining items and set up a registry.

The rewards are unlimited for a shower whereas they are capped at $200 for the registry, so maximize the shower rewards first.

What I did was kept the registry open and when the shower was over, I went in and put the items purchased as outside the registry. I had people that couldn't attend the shower and choose to purchase off the registry.

You will have to send out invitations for the shower. I ordered the PC ones, but there are some really neat ones on here.

What I did was used the registry as a wish list and printed cards and made a board with all her wishes and displayed it so at the shower, people could taken them off the board and purchase them for the bride.

Thanks ladies! I emailed her telling her that they were two different things, but I will call and talk to her tomorrow!

What I did was put just a few of the higher priced items on the registry and will add whatever isn't purchased at the shower to the registry afterwards. The only reason I did this is that her wedding invitations will be going out before the shower and we wanted to include the web address for her registry in her invitations. We didn't want a guest to go looking for the registry and finding nothing!

MomToEli said:
What I did was put just a few of the higher priced items on the registry and will add whatever isn't purchased at the shower to the registry afterwards. The only reason I did this is that her wedding invitations will be going out before the shower and we wanted to include the web address for her registry in her invitations. We didn't want a guest to go looking for the registry and finding nothing!

Thanks! I will let her know Monday when I call her!

1. What is the best way to create a wedding shower registry?

The best way to create a wedding shower registry is to choose a reliable retailer that offers a wide range of products, both online and in-store. Pampered Chef offers a convenient and easy-to-use online registry where you can add items from our catalog or create a custom wish list.

2. Can I include items from different stores on my wedding shower registry?

Yes, you can include items from different stores on your wedding shower registry. Pampered Chef's registry allows you to add items from any retailer by using the "Add to Registry" button on our website.

3. How do I let my guests know about my wedding shower registry?

You can let your guests know about your wedding shower registry by including the registry information on your wedding shower invitations. Pampered Chef also offers free customizable registry announcement cards that you can include in your invitations.

4. Can I make changes to my wedding shower registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding shower registry at any time. You can add or remove items, as well as update quantities and shipping information. Your registry can also be edited by your guests if they need to make changes to their gift selections.

5. What is the benefit of creating a wedding shower registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding shower registry with Pampered Chef offers several benefits, such as a wide selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products, free customizable announcement cards, and the ability to add items from other retailers. Additionally, you can earn free products and discounts through our Host Rewards program when your guests make purchases from your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies