• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know How Many Wedding Shower Invites...

In summary, the number of wedding shower invites to send out depends on the size of the guest list and the type of shower. It is recommended to invite close family members, bridal party members, and close friends. It is not recommended to combine the wedding shower invites with the wedding invitations, as this can lead to confusion. The wedding shower invites should be sent out 4-6 weeks before the shower date, or 2-3 months in advance for a destination shower. It is not proper etiquette to include registry information on the wedding shower invites, but it is acceptable to provide it separately if guests ask for it. While digital invites may be convenient, it is not recommended for a wedding shower as it takes away from the special experience and
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi - does anyone know how many shower invites come in a pack off our supply orders? Just wanted to be prepared for a possible wedding shower. Thanks!

I believe it's 25

It is 25, I just counted a new package of mine.

Deb

Thanks! I appreciate it

Hi there! The number of shower invites in a pack can vary depending on the design and size of the invitations. However, typically our packs come with 10-12 invitations. I hope this helps with your planning for the wedding shower! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How many wedding shower invites should I send out?

The number of wedding shower invites to send out depends on the size of your guest list and the type of shower you are planning. Typically, it is recommended to invite close family members, bridal party members, and close friends. A good rule of thumb is to send out 10-20% more invites than the number of guests you are hoping to attend.

2. Can I combine the wedding shower invites with the wedding invitations?

It is not recommended to combine the wedding shower invites with the wedding invitations. This can lead to confusion for guests and may result in some people attending the shower but not the wedding, or vice versa. It is best to keep these events separate and send out separate invites for each.

3. When should I send out the wedding shower invites?

The wedding shower invites should be sent out 4-6 weeks before the shower date. This will give guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements. If you are planning a destination shower, it is recommended to send out the invites at least 2-3 months in advance.

4. Should I include registry information on the wedding shower invites?

It is not proper etiquette to include registry information on the wedding shower invites. The purpose of a shower is to celebrate the bride-to-be, not to ask for gifts. However, if guests ask for registry information, it is acceptable to provide it to them separately.

5. Can I send out digital wedding shower invites?

While digital invites may be more convenient and cost-effective, it is not recommended for a wedding shower. The purpose of a shower is to make the bride-to-be feel special, and receiving a physical invite in the mail adds to that experience. Plus, some guests may not have access to email or may prefer a physical invite.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views