• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Bridal Shower Invite Pack Sizes

In summary, the Bridal Shower invites come in a pack of 25 and have a greyish/blue card with a PC logo and a small bamboo spoon coming through a heart-shaped creative cutter. The back of the card says "It's not just a shower-it's a unique experience from The Pampered Chef."
jenniferlynne
I've ordered the Bridal Shower invites before, but I can't remember how many come in a pack. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I THINK it's 25. I have only ordered them once a while back. The last time I just made my invite up.

I thought about doing that, but I like the recipe card that comes with the PC ones. I wish I could remember what all they say. I will have to buy some blank business cards to insert in each one that say she is registered with PC and put my website on there.

I think but again do not remember for sure that it is just a greyish/blue card that matches the invitation with Recipe on them. They were very simple. When I used them I did not have anyone even pay attention enough to bring the card back.

You could get some big blank index card and make some up for the future.

I meant to save one for myself so I would remember what all was on them but I needed them all to mail out.

25 in a pack. Front has PC logo and disc. the chef at top of 5x7 card, then you are cordially invited to a wedding shower and picture of small bamboo spoons coming through heart creative cutter and a little flower, all black and white.
Back says: It's not just a shower-it's a unique experience from The Pampered Chef

A special wedding deserves a special shower, and this one is all about food, fun and celebration! There will be a recipe demonstration, valuable cooking tips and the opportunity to sample the delicious results.
Then, you'll have the opportunity to select a gift for the bride and groom...and perhaps something for yourself and well.

For ---
Hosted by-----
Date---Time----
Location----
Phone___

Please respond as soon as possible so I can plan the shower. If you are unable to attend, please contact me for the couple's with list.

We'd like to start the happy couple out with a recipe collection from family and friends so please fill out the recipe card with one of your favorite recipes and bring it to the show.

See you there!

Then a perforation with tear off recipe card.

Thanks for posting that!!! I have just about decided to make my own and I can use that wording. I'm a little short on funds at the moment and decided it would be cheaper to make them. That way I can also list my website and phone number.

1. How many invites come in one pack?

Our bridal shower invite packs come in sets of 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 invites. You can choose the pack size that best fits your guest list.

2. Can I mix and match different pack sizes?

Yes, you can mix and match different pack sizes to fit your specific needs. For example, if you have 55 guests, you can purchase one pack of 50 invites and one pack of 10 invites to have a total of 60 invites.

3. Are envelopes included in the pack?

Yes, each pack of invites includes matching envelopes to make mailing them out easy and convenient.

4. Can I customize the design of the invites?

Unfortunately, our bridal shower invite packs come pre-designed and cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of beautiful designs to choose from that will suit any bridal shower theme.

5. Is there a discount for purchasing a larger pack size?

Yes, there is a discount for purchasing larger pack sizes. The more invites you purchase, the lower the cost per invite will be. This makes it more affordable for larger bridal showers with a higher number of guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cookinkaren99