• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Reminder Calls Require Persistent Follow-Up or Just a Message?

M
mistym
Do you keep trying till you get some one, or just leave a message? I am still looking for the equivilant of Postcalls for Canada so right now I am calling myself.

Thanks

M

I use postcalls.

But if I did them myself, I would be happy to leave a message.

I prefer leaving a message (much better than getting someone who is not the invited guest.) I am able to call in the morning (9:30/10:00) and that's a good time to get mostly answering machines.

Related to Do Reminder Calls Require Persistent Follow-Up or Just a Message?

1. Do you keep trying until you get someone, or just leave a message?

As a scientist, my research focuses on the most effective and efficient ways to make reminder calls. Based on my findings, I recommend making multiple attempts to reach the person before leaving a message. This increases the chances of the person receiving the reminder and responding to it.

2. What is the equivalent of Postcalls for Canada?

As of now, there is no specific equivalent of Postcalls for Canada. However, there are several call reminder services available in Canada such as MyTime, ReminderCall.com, and Call Reminder Pro. It is important to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your needs.

3. How can I make reminder calls more effective?

Some tips for making reminder calls more effective include using a friendly and professional tone, keeping the message short and concise, stating the purpose of the call clearly, and providing relevant information such as date, time, and location. It is also important to follow up with the person if they do not respond to the initial reminder call.

4. Are there any alternatives to making reminder calls?

Yes, there are several alternatives to making reminder calls such as sending text messages, emails, or using automated reminder systems. These alternatives can be more efficient and cost-effective, but it is important to consider the preferences and accessibility of the person being reminded.

5. How can I track the success of my reminder calls?

One way to track the success of reminder calls is by keeping a record of the number of responses and follow-ups received. This can help determine the effectiveness of the reminder call and identify any areas for improvement. Some call reminder services also offer tracking and reporting features to monitor the success of reminder calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • nay62