• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leave a Message: Follow Up Calls From a Booth

In summary, Pampered days mean that you will not be reaching out to people, but will instead focus on yourself.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
What message do you leave if you get a machine when doing follow up calls from a booth?

Depending on the type of contact . . . Only signed up for drawing - Hi, this is Rae. I want to thank you for stopping by my booth at [name of event] on [date]. I'm sorry to tell you that you weren't the winner of my drawing, but please feel free to contact me if you ever want to talk PC. My number is [phone number].Asked for some sort of follow up - Hi, this is Rae. I want to thank you for stopping by my booth at [name of event] on [date]. I'm sorry to tell you that you weren't the winner of my drawing. Maybe next time. You had indicated that you were interested in information about [hosting, starting a business, whatever]. I'd be glad to talk with you about that. Feel free to call me. My number is [phone number]. If I don't hear back from you in a day or to I'll try again.

Rae,
Thanks for your help :)

And if you reach them in person, what do you say? I visited 2 Elementary Schools this spring and want to make follow up calls, especially since the teachers are home-or at least not teaching. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Basically I say the same thing without leaving the contact info.

Do you follow the day/evening phone check? It's easier for me to call during the afternoon than the evening....I just called a guy (knew it was his cell phone) and caught him in the middle of a job. He told me that he does handy work and his hours always change but he marked his phone as evening. Asked if there was a better time to chat and he said he'd be done and home around 5. Ugh, this day is not going well for me!!!

when I end my voice mails.. I always say ".... and have a Pampered day!"

What is a "Leave a Message" follow up call from a booth?

A "Leave a Message" follow up call is a form of prospecting where a representative from Pampered Chef follows up with potential customers who left their contact information at a booth or event. This call is typically made within 24-48 hours of the event to offer more information about the products and potentially make a sale.

How can I request a "Leave a Message" follow up call?

To request a "Leave a Message" follow up call, simply leave your contact information at our booth or event. You can also reach out to us directly through our website or social media channels to request a follow up call.

How long does it typically take to receive a "Leave a Message" follow up call?

We strive to make "Leave a Message" follow up calls within 24-48 hours of receiving your contact information. However, during peak times or busy events, it may take slightly longer. Rest assured, we will do our best to reach out to you as soon as possible.

What can I expect during a "Leave a Message" follow up call?

During a "Leave a Message" follow up call, one of our representatives will introduce themselves and ask if it is a good time to talk. They will then offer more information about our products, answer any questions you may have, and potentially make a sale. This call is also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about our products or company.

Do I have to purchase anything during a "Leave a Message" follow up call?

No, you are not obligated to make a purchase during a "Leave a Message" follow up call. Our goal is to provide you with more information about our products and answer any questions you may have. If you do decide to make a purchase, our representative will be happy to assist you with that process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kittychef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies