• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do New Consultants Receive PC$ Immediately Upon Earning?

In summary, becoming a new consultant with Pampered Chef costs $109, which includes a starter kit worth over $450. There are no additional fees to maintain consultant status as long as you make at least $150 in sales every three months. Pampered Chef offers extensive support and training for new consultants, including online resources, mentorship programs, and in-person training events. The starter kit cannot be customized, but you can earn free products through the Fast Start program. Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and effort, with the potential to earn 20-25% commission and additional bonuses through team building.
turtle15
Do you get the New Consultant PC$ as you earn them?

YEP! Cool HUH! I've earned $250 so far, my 90 days is approaching fast though. I'm saving them up for bigger and better things! I really want the entire Forged Cutlery set!

Yes, typically when you earn PC$ as a new consultant, you will receive them as they are earned. However, it is always best to double check with your company's policies or with your consultant mentor to make sure you are receiving them correctly.

Related to Do New Consultants Receive PC$ Immediately Upon Earning?

1. What is the cost to become a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

The cost to become a new consultant with Pampered Chef is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies.

2. Are there any additional fees to maintain my Pampered Chef consultant status?

There are no additional fees to maintain your consultant status. As long as you make at least $150 in sales every three months, you will remain active.

3. What type of support and training is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive support and training for new consultants, including online resources, mentorship programs, and in-person training events. You will also have access to a team of experienced consultants for guidance and support.

4. Can I choose the products in my starter kit?

While you cannot customize your starter kit, it includes a variety of popular and essential Pampered Chef products that will help you get started with your business. You can also earn free products through the Fast Start program during your first 60 days as a consultant.

5. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and the time and effort you put into your business. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their sales, with the potential to earn even more through bonuses and team building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg