• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Get Another Kitten Enhancement in April?

In summary,Yes, you can get a kit enhancement in April. You can only choose 1 of each item from the catalog and nothing that came in your starter kit. The discount is 40% off.
milkangel
i just had my kitenhancement this month my question is this do i get another one in april?

Yes you do - all consultants do every April.

yes so happy now i can get more cookwere and other stuff

If my kit enhancement month is in April do I get it in May as well? Is that how it works?

Yep! :D Happy shopping!

Your 4th month is your kit enhancement month.Also, all consultants get Kit Enhancement in April.

I started in Nov....did I miss my kit enhancement month....or is it this month???

My sign up letter said my kit enhancement month is May. Do I get one in April of this year also?

Every April is consultant's kit enhancement. The fourth month for new consultants is also kit enhancement, so yes, you will get both. If your 4th month happened to be April, they give you May instead.

There is a $500 limit and only 1 of each thing from the catalog and nothing that came in your kit for your 4th month. Is the $500 before or after the discount?

$500 is retail amount.

Kodeysmom said:
$500 is retail amount.
That's what I thought but didn't want to post the wrong info.

So watch out if you purchase cookware sets!

I signed up on October and Feb. was my KE month so yes, March would be it for the one who signed up in Nov.!

How much is the discount again?

The discount is 40 % off.

So in April for the kit enhancement, you can choose 1 of each item for 40% off?
Am I understanding this correct?

{*mandy*} said:
So in April for the kit enhancement, you can choose 1 of each item for 40% off?
Am I understanding this correct?

Yes, but I think for new consultants, you can't purchase anything that came in your starter kit.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, but I think for new consultants, you can't purchase anything that came in your starter kit.

Yup, this is correct.

I am so happy! I ordered my stuff on Friday and it was on my doorstep on Wednesday!

What is a Kitten Enhancement?

A Kitten Enhancement is a fun, interactive cooking event where you can learn new recipes and techniques while using Pampered Chef products.

When is the next Kitten Enhancement event?

The next Kitten Enhancement event is in April. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and times.

Do I have to own a kitten to attend a Kitten Enhancement?

No, you do not need to own a kitten to attend a Kitten Enhancement event. The name is simply a play on words and does not reflect the content or target audience of the event.

How much does it cost to attend a Kitten Enhancement?

The cost of a Kitten Enhancement event varies depending on the menu and products used. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

Can I bring a friend to a Kitten Enhancement?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to a Kitten Enhancement event. Just make sure to let your consultant know so they can prepare enough materials for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pkd09