• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do hosts receive 60% and 50% off incentives for a $450 show?

In summary, the host specials for January and February differ, with January's special being extra bonus free products for reaching $500+ in sales and February's special being any two items at 60% off. Half-price items are not automatic and are based on guest sales, with 2 available for shows with $400 or more in sales. The code for the February 60% off items is the letter P for past host. The complete list of February's 60% off items can be found at https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_08feb_item_list_en_us.pdf.
Kellyf
I am brand new to PC, will be turning first show soon, and very nervous about getting everything correct. Does the host get the 2 60% and the 2 50% off incentitives? (Example a $450.00 show)

Yep the host specials are in addition to the regular host benefits!!:)

Ahhh... aren't the benefits so good that it is hard to believe sometimes?? That is how I feel too!

The special you are referring to is the February host special. If you held the show in January, the host special is different.

Kate - I'm glad you posted that, b/c I was just reading this and about to post the same thing. :)

In January, the host special was extra bonus free product for reaching $500+. Feb's special is any two items at 60%.

HTH! :)

And the 2 half-price items are only on shows with $400 or more in sales.

Ann - can't find that info anywhere. Where did you get it?

The benefits table. No half price items until it's a $300 show, and then 2 at $400. I just wanted to clarify that half-price items are not automatic, they're based on guest sales.

chefann said:
The benefits table. No half price items until it's a $300 show, and then 2 at $400. I just wanted to clarify that half-price items are not automatic, they're based on guest sales.
She said it was a $450 show.

Oops- missed that. Thanks!

AnthemChef said:
Ahhh... aren't the benefits so good that it is hard to believe sometimes?? That is how I feel too!

Amen. I guess that is why I'm doing 5 shows in February. I told people they were crazy not to book a show with me in February and it worked. :D

does anybody know what code we put for the 60% off in Feb. I have a host that is getting the grill pan and I don't know the number. She also was the press....is there a list somewhere!

Deannasbiz said:
does anybody know what code we put for the 60% off in Feb. I have a host that is getting the grill pan and I don't know the number. She also was the press....is there a list somewhere!
Replace the first # with a P.

This is for the PAST host - not the host.

So do you put a P for host and past host?

Friggin morning eyes....I couldn't sleep this morning, so I got up and checked blogs and here. I thought you typed 60% off items...*sigh*

Thank you so much for all the info, love this board!!!

hey cmdtrgd! Nice to finally see someone local! I'm in Payette on the Oregon border, and seems like I only see east coasters. :)

Related to Do hosts receive 60% and 50% off incentives for a $450 show?

What are the host specials for this month?

The host specials for this month are (insert specials here).

How can I become a host and earn free products?

To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. As a host, you can earn free products based on the sales from your party.

What is the average amount of free products a host can earn?

The average amount of free products a host can earn is (insert average amount here). However, the amount can vary depending on the sales from your party.

Are there any additional perks for hosting a party?

Yes, in addition to earning free products, hosts can also receive discounted items and exclusive host-only specials.

Can I still host a party if I am not local to a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual parties where a consultant can guide you and your guests through a party online. You can still earn the same host specials as an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
menehune