• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Consultants Earn Commission on Hosts' Orders?

In summary, consultants do not receive commission on free, half price, or 60% off host specials. However, they do receive commission on purchases made with the host's discount. It is recommended to encourage hosts to buy additional items with their discount and to cross sell. The first show went well and three more shows were booked. The sales are currently at $800 with some outside orders still expected. The exciting news is that the consultant's mother will be purchasing the cookware set as a Christmas present. This is a great start to earning rewards such as SS#1 and knives. Congratulations on the successful show and bookings!
dexheimers
Do we as consultants get commisison on the hosts order?

Thanks!

Host's order - no commission on FPV, half price items or host special (past or current host)
-yes commission on anything purchased with host's 20 - 30% discount

Dexheimers, how did your show go?

Jodi answered your question already but I thought I would give an answer too! Since we only get commission on the extra stuff that they buy with the discount, I push the "This is a great time to get everything you've had your eye unless you want to book another show with me in 6 months." And, of course ALWAYS cross sell!:D

How did your first show go? It was this week right?;)

You don't get commission on free, 1/2 off or 60% off host special,
but you do get commission on anything they buy using their host discount - For example:
Suzy Host has a $400 show - she chooses the Pan Set as a 1/2 price item, and the Mixing Bowls as a 1/2 price item. She also takes advantage of the Host Special and receives the Large Mixing bowl for 60% off - she wants an additional $100 in product, so you deduct the $60 in free product from that, and then take off her 20% discount from the remaining $40, leaving $32 still owed.....That $32 is the amount for which you will earn commission!
Hope this makes sense!:D

Thanks all...it makes perfect sense!

Our show went really well! I did the cooking and Sara and I shared in talking about the products. We booked three shows and our sales at the moment are about $800 but there are some outside orders still yet to come in.

My mom is going to purchase the cookware set for Sara and I as a Christmas present! That's probably the most exciting part of all!!!! :)

Thanks so much for your help!!! We appreciate it SO much!!!

What an awesome start! You are well on your way to earning SS#1 & your knives! Great job with the 3 bookings too!
You are going to LOVE your Cookware - if you can stand to wait til Christmas:D

Good for you. I am glad you are having a great start !!

Related to Do Consultants Earn Commission on Hosts' Orders?

1. How much commission do consultants earn on hosts' orders?

Consultants earn a base commission rate of 20% on all hosts' orders. This rate can increase up to 25% based on monthly sales and performance bonuses.

2. Do consultants earn commission on the total amount of a host's order?

Yes, consultants earn commission on the total amount of a host's order, including all products and shipping fees.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for consultants to earn commission on hosts' orders?

Yes, consultants must have at least $200 in personal sales each month to be eligible for commission on hosts' orders.

4. How often do consultants receive commission payments for hosts' orders?

Commission payments for hosts' orders are paid out monthly, typically around the 15th of the following month.

5. Can consultants earn additional rewards or bonuses from hosts' orders?

Yes, consultants can earn additional rewards and bonuses from hosts' orders through the Pampered Chef compensation plan, such as free products and trip incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies