• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover How to Apply Past Host Discount to Your Registry Order - TIA!

In summary, to apply your past host discount to your registry order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and add items to your cart. At checkout, enter your discount code and click "Apply" to see the discount reflected in your total. This discount can be used on any item in your registry and is valid for one year from the date it was issued. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. If you don't have your code, contact customer service for assistance.
PamperedinAvon
Can this be applied to a registry order? How? TIA! :)

Should be- there should be a place for the guest to enter it right before checkout.

Hi there! Yes, this can definitely be applied to a registry order. You can simply follow the steps outlined in the post and apply it to your registry order. If you have any specific questions or concerns, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help. Good luck! :)

Related to Discover How to Apply Past Host Discount to Your Registry Order - TIA!

1. How do I apply my past host discount to my registry order?

To apply your past host discount, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add the items you want to purchase to your cart. At checkout, you will see an option to enter your past host discount code. Enter the code and click "Apply" to see the discount reflected in your total.

2. Can I use my past host discount on any item in my registry?

Yes, you can use your past host discount on any item in your registry. The discount will be applied to the total amount of your order, regardless of what items are in your cart.

3. How long do I have to use my past host discount?

Your past host discount is valid for one year from the date it was issued. After one year, the discount will expire and cannot be used.

4. Can I combine my past host discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, unfortunately you cannot combine your past host discount with other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

5. What if I don't have my past host discount code?

If you don't have your past host discount code, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with your code or help you apply the discount to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • kcjodih