• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Discontinued Products: Top Picks for Stocking Up | Our Store

In summary, the new items for the 2008 Christmas season are the following: the Bell Pepper & Herb Rub, the Round UP from the Heart, the Professional Cookware Set, the Serrated Bread Knife, the Lid Set, and the Nonstick Cake Pan Set.
Wow you're FAST Joy thanks, you Rock!

Joy,
Isn't the Wine Bottle Opener being re-styled??

Thought I saw that somewhere.

Lisa

Oh you're right... ugh... and I just got it all to line up right too....lol... okay back to the drawing board.

Okay, I had to move some things around but it's all there now...

DYLAB is updated too....

Thanks Joy!!! Looks GREAT!

Joy, that looks fabulous! I was just trying to visualize it all ...

RaggedyAunt said:
Did anyone else notice how they're discontinuing the guac mix, BUT putting out a redesigned avocado knife? It struck me much like when they discontinued the coffee, THEN put out the scoop clip. Some of their decisions boggle my mind... I, too, am completely surprised over the number of stoneware pieces being discontinued. Fall should be interesting to see what comes out then...
Maybe they will bring out some more stones for the fall??!!

Going along with your mind boggle, years ago, about 5 or 6 years ago, they got rid of some really great salad tongs! I had quite a few people who loved them! So anyway they were gone effective the end of February and then on May 1st they started "Super Salad Summer!!!!":D :eek: :eek: They brought out a ton of stuff that was geared towards salads! :eek: It baffled me then and still baffles me!!! LOL! Makes me shake my head a little in disbelief! Otherwise I love this company but sometimes I wonder who makes the decisions for discontinuing products? Because sometimes it just doesn't make sense!:rolleyes:

The avocado peeler came back because of the Chicken Avocado and Grapefruit Salad. Same with the Grapefruit Knife, although the new version of that looks so much improved.

Thanks Joy!

I'm also surprised by the stones mentioned; also the small round stone. I love that one! I keep it in my microwave for reheating things.
Also the BBQ bag & Let's Eat cookbook...

<h2>1. What is the "Discover Discontinued Products" section on the Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>The "Discover Discontinued Products" section on our website is where you can find a selection of our most popular products that have been discontinued. These products are still available for purchase, but only for a limited time, so it's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorites before they're gone for good!</p><h2>2. How often are new products added to the "Discover Discontinued Products" section?</h2><p>We add new products to the "Discover Discontinued Products" section on a regular basis as items become discontinued. However, the selection and availability of products may vary, so we recommend checking back frequently to see if any of your favorites have been added.</p><h2>3. Can I still purchase these discontinued products after they are removed from the website?</h2><p>Once a discontinued product is removed from the website, it will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend stocking up on your favorites while they are still in the "Discover Discontinued Products" section to ensure you don't miss out.</p><h2>4. Are the prices of discontinued products discounted?</h2><p>In most cases, the prices of discontinued products will remain the same as they were before they were discontinued. However, there may be occasional sales or promotions that offer discounted prices on these products. We recommend keeping an eye out for any deals or discounts on the "Discover Discontinued Products" page.</p><h2>5. Can I return or exchange discontinued products?</h2><p>Unfortunately, discontinued products cannot be returned or exchanged. However, our customer satisfaction guarantee still applies to all products, so if you are unsatisfied with a discontinued product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.</p>

1. What is the "Discover Discontinued Products" section on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Discover Discontinued Products" section on our website is where you can find a selection of our most popular products that have been discontinued. These products are still available for purchase, but only for a limited time, so it's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorites before they're gone for good!

2. How often are new products added to the "Discover Discontinued Products" section?

We add new products to the "Discover Discontinued Products" section on a regular basis as items become discontinued. However, the selection and availability of products may vary, so we recommend checking back frequently to see if any of your favorites have been added.

3. Can I still purchase these discontinued products after they are removed from the website?

Once a discontinued product is removed from the website, it will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend stocking up on your favorites while they are still in the "Discover Discontinued Products" section to ensure you don't miss out.

4. Are the prices of discontinued products discounted?

In most cases, the prices of discontinued products will remain the same as they were before they were discontinued. However, there may be occasional sales or promotions that offer discounted prices on these products. We recommend keeping an eye out for any deals or discounts on the "Discover Discontinued Products" page.

5. Can I return or exchange discontinued products?

Unfortunately, discontinued products cannot be returned or exchanged. However, our customer satisfaction guarantee still applies to all products, so if you are unsatisfied with a discontinued product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Susan M
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies