• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dinner Dilemma: Any Easy Mexican Salad Ideas?

In summary, the conversation included meal ideas such as white chicken chili, peanut butter chocolate dessert, beef pot pie, ham and cheese brunch squares, goulash, pan-seared pork chops, popcorn shrimp and fries, KFC's $10 meal deal, and homemade strawberry rhubarb jam. One person mentioned making chicken tacos and another shared their experience with making creamy one pot pasta.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making something sooo easy...Chicken Tacos:blushing:

Anybody know of a really easy Mexican salad idea??

Well, we didn't do the chicken chili last night b/c my dh turned his nose up at it. So, I'm making it tonight instead & inviting my mom & his dad who both like spicy foods & are willing to try something new. I'm also going to make the new peanut butter chocolate dessert. So:

White Chicken Chili
Cornbread
Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte

Having Beef pot pie from the leftovers of the chuck roast last night.
I will also make a small pot of beans and cornbread for my girls they are not into pot pie.

I think we are having breakfast for dinner. Probably Ham n cheese brunch squares and bacon.

goulash, salad and garlic bread.

rennea said:
Tonight I am making something sooo easy...Chicken Tacos:blushing:

Anybody know of a really easy Mexican salad idea??

That sounds really good, Rennea!

Tonight I'm making pan seared pork chops and crispy potatoe's with a pork chop pan sauce for gravy...because after all- everything is better with gravy on it. Not sure what kind of veggie we'll be having however.

Popcorn shrimp and fries

We had KFC's $10 meal deal with coleslaw, and leftover sweet potatoes.:eek:

I am crazy busy getting ready (and cooking) for DH's 50th Birthday Party on Saturday....needed the quickest thing possible with no mess.

We did have homemade strawberry rhubarb jam on the biscuits!:thumbup:

I am making a beef tips stir-fry with french fries and corn on the side.

I made the Dijon Chicken from the Power cooking menu. It was pretty good I had leftover asparagus and used that instead of the peas and the kids ate it up! It feeds an army though, it will be for dinner again tomorrow night.

I made creamy one pot pasta and I loved it! The first time I didn't love it, but this time I did. I accidentally opened a can of diced tomatoes instead of chicken broth, so I drained those and added those, some frozen carrots, frozen peas and frozen corn. I used 8 oz of light cream cheese and then sprinkled in about 3 oz of shredded cheese at the very end. Super yummy!

Related to Dinner Dilemma: Any Easy Mexican Salad Ideas?

What are the ingredients for tonight's "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

The ingredients for tonight's "What's for Dinner?" recipe are chicken breast, bell peppers, onions, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.

Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe. Some suggestions include using tofu instead of chicken, using different vegetables such as mushrooms or zucchini, and using different seasonings like cumin or paprika.

How long will it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

The "What's for Dinner?" recipe should take approximately 30 minutes to prepare.

Is the "What's for Dinner?" recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" recipe contains chicken, so it is not suitable for vegetarians. However, you can easily substitute the chicken with tofu or another meat alternative.

Can I double the recipe for "What's for Dinner?" to serve more people?

Yes, you can double the recipe for "What's for Dinner?" to serve more people. You may need to adjust the cooking time and use a larger pan or pot depending on the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amybee
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies