• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didja Get the Mail Today? - A Fun and Relatable Website for Daily Life Updates

In summary, "Didja Get the Mail Today?" is a game and cooking tool from Pampered Chef that comes with 30 colorful envelopes containing unique cooking challenges. It can be customized and is suitable for various dietary restrictions. It can be played alone or with others, making meal planning and preparation more enjoyable.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...didja get the mail today???

no, but I guess that means I need to!

ok now I did! Yippeee. I feel so official now!

Yes, I got mine yesterday. Whoopeeee!!! I can't wait 'til conference!:D

yeah! Got mine yesterday, can't wait to order my cards and spend my pc dollars!! =)

Last edited:
ChefLoriG said:
yeah! Got ming yesterday, can't wait to order my cards and spend my pc dollars!! =)

Yeah!! Last year we had to wait til August 1st to order the cards and spend the $$ from what I recall...I am so excited - July 1st is only a few days away!

ShanaSmith said:

:D :D :D Congratulations, Shana!! :D :D :D

I can't wait to see that ring!!!!

Oh don't worry.. You'll be seeing a lot of it! :)

ShanaSmith said:
Congrats Shana!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see it in person!!!!!

We didn't actually get our rings yet, we get those at conf. But we got the certificate for our $350 and info about our special business cards!

ShanaSmith said:
We didn't actually get our rings yet, we get those at conf. But we got the certificate for our $350 and info about our special business cards!

$360 - it's $360!!!
Woo Hoo!!!

Woo Hoo... guess I didn't look closely enough

I just got back in to town, and this was waiting for me. I am gonna frame my certificate for my office :D It does feel much more official now, woo!! :D

Congratulations, you guys!

Related to Didja Get the Mail Today? - A Fun and Relatable Website for Daily Life Updates

1. What is "Didja Get the Mail Today?"

"Didja Get the Mail Today?" is a popular game and cooking tool from Pampered Chef. It is a set of colorful envelopes with cooking challenges inside, designed to make meal planning and preparation more fun and exciting.

2. How does "Didja Get the Mail Today?" work?

The game comes with 30 envelopes, each containing a unique cooking challenge. Simply choose an envelope, open it, and follow the instructions to create a delicious meal. The challenges range from simple recipes to more complex dishes, making it perfect for cooks of all levels.

3. Can I customize the challenges in "Didja Get the Mail Today?"

Yes, you can! The game comes with blank envelopes and recipe cards, so you can create your own challenges and personalize the game to your liking. You can also mix and match envelopes to create your own unique cooking experience.

4. Is "Didja Get the Mail Today?" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the game includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. However, please note that the game is not specifically designed for any specific dietary restrictions, so always check the ingredients and adapt accordingly.

5. Can I play "Didja Get the Mail Today?" alone?

Absolutely! While the game is designed to be played with friends and family, you can also enjoy it on your own. It's a great way to challenge yourself in the kitchen and learn new recipes while having fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vwpamperedchef