• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck on MyThirtyOne.com Mailing List - Need Advice?

In summary, I managed to get myself on a MyThirtyOne.com mailing list. The consultant who emails me (daily) keeps addressing the email recipients as "Ladies." I have written three times (over three days) to the consultant and asked to be removed from her mailing list, but no response. I also sent three emails with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line, but no response. I am tempted to send a copy of all of these communications and responses to MyThirtyOne.com - suggestions? Advice?
RMDave
Gold Member
Somehow, I managed to get myself on a MyThirtyOne.com mailing list. The consultant who emails me (daily) keeps addressing the email recipients as "Ladies." You know how happy that makes me.

I have written three times (over three days) to the consultant and asked to be removed from her mailing list. No response. I also sent three emails with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. No response.

I am tempted to send a copy of all of these communications and responses to MyThirtyOne.com - suggestions? Advice?

Thanks in advance.

Send her your Pampered Chef Newsletter...DAILY. ;) (That's probably how she got YOUR name...she was a guest or something at a show and is on your list. You know how people will put EVERYONE that has ever breathed around them on their lists...no wonder people are so scared of giving out contact details!)So there is nothing at the bottom of the email where you typically find an "Unsubscribe"??Aside from that, I'm surprised you didn't really want any of their bags. I'm sure you could get one in your favorite color- pink ;)

send her our recruiting flyer/email:D

Dave I got on it too but my email address isn't any where on here!

esavvymom said:
Send her your Pampered Chef Newsletter...DAILY. ;) (That's probably how she got YOUR name...she was a guest or something at a show and is on your list. You know how people will put EVERYONE that has ever breathed around them on their lists...no wonder people are so scared of giving out contact details!)

So there is nothing at the bottom of the email where you typically find an "Unsubscribe"??

Aside from that, I'm surprised you didn't really want any of their bags. I'm sure you could get one in your favorite color- pink ;)

Actually, it is going to a non-PC email address that I can't imagine how she got. But I love the idea about sending the newsletter and am going to do it every day right after I receive hers. Hmmm. Maybe I'll send an Outlet newsletter that is actually current. :)

Thanks!

Chefgirl2 said:
send her our recruiting flyer/email:D

Love it. Thanks for the idea. LOL

I had that problem with a Tupperware consultant. I have no idea who she was or how she got my email - she was in CA and I live in GA. I repeatedly asked her to remove me - I finally called TW and complained to them...that worked!

pamperedlinda said:
I had that problem with a Tupperware consultant. I have no idea who she was or how she got my email - she was in CA and I live in GA. I repeatedly asked her to remove me - I finally called TW and complained to them...that worked!

I hope it doesn't come down to that but I have no problems contacting mythirtyone.com

I finally put one consultant on my blocked email list. And, nothing like a generic greeting to make someone feel special!

lol sending a flying back is just too hilarious... tell me how it works out :D

Maybe have it start off "Hello sir!" :)

Dave, I know an executive director for 31. If you want to PM me the consultant's name I can ask my friend.

I agree with the above suggestions as well. I would also mark her e-mail as "Junk" or spam so that it goes directly to your junk folder, etc. and you won't have to deal with it on a daily basis.

mrshamel3808 said:
Maybe have it start off "Hello sir!" :)

Now why didn't I think of that. LOL

I do love the flyer and hello sir idea!

1. How do I unsubscribe from the MyThirtyOne.com mailing list?

To unsubscribe from the MyThirtyOne.com mailing list, simply click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you have received from the list. This will remove you from the mailing list and you will no longer receive emails from MyThirtyOne.com.

2. I accidentally deleted an important email from MyThirtyOne.com. Can I retrieve it?

Unfortunately, once an email is deleted, it cannot be retrieved. However, you can contact MyThirtyOne.com customer service and they may be able to resend the email to you.

3. How often will I receive emails from the MyThirtyOne.com mailing list?

The frequency of emails from the MyThirtyOne.com mailing list may vary, but typically you can expect to receive emails once or twice a week. However, during special promotions or events, you may receive more frequent emails.

4. I signed up for the MyThirtyOne.com mailing list, but I'm not receiving any emails. What should I do?

First, check your spam or junk folder to make sure the emails aren't being filtered. If they are not in your spam folder, contact MyThirtyOne.com customer service to make sure your email address is correctly added to the mailing list.

5. Can I customize the types of emails I receive from the MyThirtyOne.com mailing list?

Yes, you can manage your email preferences by clicking on the "preferences" link at the bottom of any email from the MyThirtyOne.com mailing list. From there, you can choose which types of emails you would like to receive, such as promotions, new product announcements, or party invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aried
  • Ginger428