• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Mail Running Today? Get Your Invites Sent on Time!

In summary, the mail is generally running from Monday to Saturday, with the exception of federal holidays. The USPS observes 10 federal holidays in which there will be no mail delivery or pick up. Regular mail is not delivered on Sundays, but there is a premium service, Priority Mail Express, that delivers on Sundays and holidays for an additional fee. Mail can still be dropped off at local post offices on federal holidays, but it will not be processed or delivered until the next business day. The USPS offers a tracking service for all mail, including invitations, which can be tracked online or through their mobile app.
jenniferlynne
Will the mail run today? I have invites that need to go in the mail!!!

Nope. It's a federal holiday. No Mail. :(

I was really afraid you were going to say that!!!!!

Sorry....:( I hate being the bearer of bad news.

jenniferlynne said:
Will the mail run today? I have invites that need to go in the mail!!!

You might try taking them to the main post office in your town. When I need something to be sorted and on it's way quickly I take my stuff to the main PO and not a branch. Even though today is a holiday, our main PO usually has people come in REAL early the next day to start the sort. I've had post cards get delivered on Monday after putting them in the PO box on Sunday night.

Might be worth a try :)

Thanks, but I live in a very small town. We just have one very small post office.:(

ooh, I'm glad there is no mail today cuz I have a couple host packets to get out and now I have more time. :)

Related to Is the Mail Running Today? Get Your Invites Sent on Time!

1. Is the mail running today?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of getting your invites sent on time. Generally, the United States Postal Service (USPS) operates Monday through Saturday, with the exception of federal holidays. However, it's always best to check the USPS holiday schedule to confirm if mail delivery will be affected on a specific day.

2. What are the federal holidays that affect mail delivery?

The USPS observes the following federal holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. On these holidays, there will be no mail delivery or pick up.

3. Will my mail be delivered on Sundays?

The USPS does not deliver regular mail on Sundays. However, they do offer a premium service called Priority Mail Express, which does deliver on Sundays and holidays for an additional fee. This service is ideal for urgent invitations or important documents.

4. Can I still send mail on a federal holiday?

You are still able to drop off mail at your local post office on a federal holiday. However, it will not be processed or delivered until the next business day. It's best to plan ahead and avoid dropping off mail on a holiday to ensure timely delivery.

5. How can I track my invitations to ensure they are delivered on time?

The USPS offers a tracking service for all mail sent with a tracking number or through a premium service like Priority Mail Express. You can track your invitations online or through the USPS mobile app to see when they are delivered to your guests' mailboxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • twinkie10
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies