• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Supply Coupons: Daily Updates for Family Tree Making

A
Admin Greg
Office Supply CouponsThis is a nice website where you can get coupons for office supplies. Updates daily!
http://www.4officecoupons.com/

Does anyone have experience going genealogy? Is there a website or software that helps track our acestors?

I never tried to do mine. I guess it never really appealed to me.

smashie said:
I never tried to do mine. I guess it never really appealed to me.

You don't want to know when your ancestors moved to America or what your great great grandfather was in profession? :)

Creative Memories has a great computer program that helps you to organize your pictures, do journaling and you can put people into family trees. I am helping out a friend (no self promotion...I get nothing from this), but I can get this program for you for 30% off. If interested, PM me.

My friend does a lot of geneology work. She uses a program called Family Tree Maker...I think. She has a subscription online and is able to look up a lot of things. I personally have started...well, actually she has started...tracing my husband's family because we are looking for a Cherokee role number. I am not much on this sort of thing. I know my mother's family came from Ireland and that their last name changed along the way. It began as McCleary but somewhere along the way became McClary. There is a lot of sites online to find info. Most of them you have to pay a subscription in order to get to all of the information.

Greg there is a place called familysearch.org you might be able to find info there.

www.geni.com will help you create one if there are families who know the family tree. I like the site.

Admin Greg said:
You don't want to know when your ancestors moved to America or what your great great grandfather was in profession? :)

I do know.......in 1966 :p My parents moved here from Italy that year.

I have been into genealogy for about 25 years (I started as a teen... wait that still tells my age !!). Anyway, I have used Family Tree Maker for several years. Once you find out a few things, you tend to get addicted and keep looking for more. I think one does anyway... although it is not an exciting hobby (except for the moment that you jump out of your chair and yell YESSSSS !! in the middle of a very quiet library) it does keep you thinking....

I have one line back to Mass. in 1720 and another back to 1698 in Germany.

My husband's family is Mormon and they have one of his lines back to the 500s!

Does it cost money? I'm too cheap to pay.

Oh and by the way... I did it the old fashioned way for the first 15 years. So I just started using Family Tree Maker about 10 years ago. And I haven't done much in the last 4 years since my youngest child was born.

It looks free - try it out!

You can do some of it really cheap... it starts to cost when you pay someone to do the research and sign up for Ancestry.com

I have a cousin who does this for our family...he even goes visiting graveyards fixing them up around our ancestors graves....I am so happy that we have someone like this...he keeps everything too...he is actually my mom's cousin but we give him stuff that involves my dad's stuff because it is part of my brother's, sister's and my history...he has boxes of stuff though and his wife even told me that she wishes that the would have bought a bigger house so that he would have room for all of his stuff.

Check out anything the Mormons have to offer- they are DEDICATED to tracing family trees. I am pretty sure there are resources online as well as clubs in some congregations that are open to everyone.
Personally- someone else in my family did up a pretty extensive tree but I have such a dysfunctional family that I don't have too much interest in finding out WHY. lol.

I went through Ancenstry.com (where you do it yourself) You don't have access to as much when you don't pay though.

My husband's mom side had their ancestry traced back to their family Creasts and everything. Not a lot on my side b/c a lot of info changed when they came over on the boat...

I do know some of my ancestors are the Grimm brothers......

I use Ancenstry.com along with familysearch.org.....

I wish I knew more about how to do it. My great-aunt traced my maternal side back to the ancestor who came over to America on the boat back in the 1700's but no one's done my dad's side... which is full of gossip since his mom was a bit of a scandal... but so far I've googled and found not much. All I know is what I've gotten in stories throughout my childhood.... that the ancestor who came across on the boat, same time period as my maternal ancestor ended up having a town named after him... in an area we haven't moved far from since. LOL...I just don't have the patience though to trace things right.

The one great thing about searching familysearch.org or Ancestry.com is all you need is one name and their dates of birth and death. Start with your parents name and bdays and it opens up a lot of doors. If you need help their are people who can help!!

Related to Office Supply Coupons: Daily Updates for Family Tree Making

1. What types of office supplies can I find coupons for on this website?

On this website, you can find coupons for a variety of office supplies, including pens, paper, folders, printer ink, and more.

2. How often are the coupons on this website updated?

The coupons on this website are updated daily, so you can always find the latest deals and discounts on office supplies.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the use of these coupons?

Each coupon may have its own terms and conditions, so it's important to read the details before using them. Some coupons may have limited use or expiration dates.

4. Do I need to sign up or create an account to use these coupons?

No, you do not need to sign up or create an account to use the coupons on this website. Simply click on the coupon you want to use and follow the instructions for redeeming it at the store.

5. Can I use these coupons at any store or only specific ones?

The website provides coupons for various office supply stores, so make sure to check the details of each coupon to see where it can be redeemed. Some coupons may only be valid at certain stores or for online purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies