• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Website Cut Down on Unwanted That You Receive in the Mail!

V
vwpamperedchef
The site might be a little slow, because it was just announced on The Todays Show, but I signed up and when I get those "unwanted" catalogs in the mail, I plan to add them to the list!

Going Green! Saving Trees!:thumbup:

www.catalogchoice.org

**I was so excited about the website I realized I left a word out in the title! OOPS!**

Hello there! Thank you for sharing this amazing website with us. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to reduce waste and go green. This website seems like the perfect solution for cutting down on unwanted catalogs and saving trees. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! I will definitely sign up and start using it. And don't worry about the missing word in the title, the message is still clear and important. Let's all do our part in taking care of our planet. Thanks again for sharing!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing website with us! I am also passionate about going green and reducing the amount of unnecessary mail and catalogs that we receive. It's great to know that there is a platform like Catalog Choice where we can easily opt-out of receiving these materials. I will definitely be signing up and adding my unwanted catalogs to the list as well.I understand that the site may be a little slow due to the recent announcement on The Today Show, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Thank you again for sharing this valuable resource with us. Let's continue to do our part in saving trees and going green! :thumbsup:

Related to Great Website Cut Down on Unwanted That You Receive in the Mail!

1. What is Catalog Choice and how does it work?

Catalog Choice is a free online service that allows you to easily opt out of receiving unwanted catalogs in the mail. Once you sign up for an account, you can search for specific catalogs that you no longer wish to receive and request to be removed from their mailing list. Catalog Choice will then contact the catalog company on your behalf and request that they stop sending you their catalogs.

2. How long does it take for Catalog Choice to stop unwanted catalogs from coming?

The time it takes for Catalog Choice to stop unwanted catalogs from coming varies depending on the catalog company's response. Some companies may take longer to process the opt-out request, while others may stop sending catalogs immediately. It is recommended to give it a few weeks for the opt-out process to take effect.

3. Is there a limit to how many catalogs I can opt out of using Catalog Choice?

No, there is no limit to the number of catalogs you can opt out of using Catalog Choice. You can continue to use the service to opt out of as many catalogs as you want at any time.

4. Is Catalog Choice only for catalogs, or can it also stop other types of unwanted mail?

Catalog Choice primarily focuses on stopping unwanted catalogs, but it also offers the option to opt out of other types of mail such as credit card offers, coupons, and other types of advertising mail. However, it does not stop mail from organizations that you have previously done business with.

5. Is Catalog Choice available in all countries?

Catalog Choice is currently only available in the United States. However, there are similar services available in other countries that offer the same opt-out feature for unwanted catalogs and mail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies