• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Someone Win the New Pampered Chef Product Giveaway?

In summary, 1000 new products were to be given away at the end of March, but so far there has been no announcement of who won. It seems that today's purpose was mostly to get Conf. Registration up and running.
KayPT
There was supposed to be a drawing for 1 of 1000 new products for those of us that held our own show at the end of March. Did anyone win? I haven't heard anything.

I haven't heard either ... but I submitted my own show! :)

I submitted my own show too. 1000 is a lot of prizes; I'm surprised we haven't heard who won. Oh well...

I bet they will announce it tomorrow or Wednesday. I think today was all about getting Conf. Registration up and running.

Here is this from the official rules:

Winner Notification/Release
Winners of the Host Your Own March Show Challenge prizes will be notified the week of
April 12, 2010.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes consent to use
winner's name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without further
compensation.

We are supposed to be told in the weekly bites today I think. BUT, I was going to do an adjustment this morning, and I have a shipment there from 3/2010 Sales Promo. That's the onlything I can think of. Waiting for actual confirmation that that is what it is though.

I just looked at the list.. I was on it too!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! My newest consultant had her grand opening the last week of March - and she's on the list too! What a great way to start her business!

i didn't but my recruiter did

Can't wait to hear what everyone got!

I didn't but two of my recruits did....one of them was my sister...I may steal it from her..hahahaha :D

Just got a Sweet Apple Sprinkle in the mail! Sweet!

Related to Did Someone Win the New Pampered Chef Product Giveaway?

1. Did anyone win a new product?

Yes, we have monthly contests for our Pampered Chef consultants and customers to win new products. Make sure to follow our social media pages and check our website for updates on current contests and winners.

2. How can I participate in the "Win a New Product" contest?

To participate in our monthly contests, you can either be a Pampered Chef consultant or a customer. For consultants, make sure to stay active and meet your sales goals to be eligible for the contest. For customers, make a purchase through a consultant or on our website to be automatically entered into the contest.

3. What products are typically included in the "Win a New Product" contest?

The products included in our monthly contests vary, but they are typically new and popular items from our product line. This could include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, or even recipe books.

4. How many winners are chosen for the "Win a New Product" contest?

The number of winners for each monthly contest may vary. Some months, we may have multiple winners, while other months we may have one grand prize winner. Be sure to check the specific contest rules for more information.

5. What happens if I win a new product?

If you are chosen as a winner for our "Win a New Product" contest, you will be notified via email or phone. You will then receive your prize in the mail, typically within 2-3 weeks. Congratulations and enjoy your new Pampered Chef product!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies