• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you entered for a chance to win Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery?

I don't really understand why they made such a fuss over Oprah and we weren't even mentioned and not something like this. I just felt like a fool when I told my customers to watch that day. I had customers who called me back and wanted to know if they missed something?
itsjustCarla
Just picked up the newest edition of WOMANS WORLD magazine (June 5, 2007); There is a contest on page 25 called TEXT TO WIN and the prize is a "chance to win 1 of 2 Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery Collection including paring knife, chef's knife and more". :eek:

The photo shows a collection of all the forged cutlery as well as a collection of our cutting boards, and the honing tool. I knew I recognized those products the minute I saw the picture!!!

THANKS for the info! I will have to get one today!

Isn't that interesting though? They make a big deal about Oprah and she didn't even mention Pampered Chef but a national magazine holds a contest and prominently prints pictures of several of our products and we hear nothing.

How cool is that?!

AND the header calls them "...top-of-the-line kitchen knives.."

I saw that too. Oh how I love to see:) the PC name out there.

I heard from a Body Shop consultant that Martha Stewart was doing something with PC. Not sure what.

BethCooks4U said:
THANKS for the info! I will have to get one today!

Isn't that interesting though? They make a big deal about Oprah and she didn't even mention Pampered Chef but a national magazine holds a contest and prominently prints pictures of several of our products and we hear nothing.
Funny, I thought that too! Strange we didn't get any notification about that!

Just picked up my copy of WW and there it was. How exciting!! I just can't understand why they made such a fuss over Oprah and we weren't even mentioned and not something like this. I felt like a fool when I told my customers to watch that day. I had customers who called me back and wanted to know if they missed something??

I'm going to the store in the morning, I still need to get that dang pork tenderloin!!! (from the thread about the pork tenderloin!) I never did get it the other night because I forgot that I was watching my neice and I just ended up picking up a pre-made dinner! I wanted to try that recipe on just my little clan, not my neice, her and her mother are sooooo picky!:rolleyes: If my hubby likes it, he'll be able to tell me if he thinks it's something his sister would like, then, I'll determine if it's worth making when I have one or all her kids here!
Anyway, .... back to the real reason for the thread....:D I will be picking up my copy of WW! Thanks for letting us know about it!;) :)

itsjustcarla, so where did you find Woman's World? I looked in my grocery store and could only find Woman's Day? Help!:)

I just picked one up today! It's going to my show on Saturday. :)

Womans World can be found in most grocery stores, also at Walmart, Kmart, etc. They are normally found in the checkout lanes. It is a weekly magazine, so it will be gone by the end of the week.

The one in question is the one dated June 5 (FYI).

itsjustCarla said:
Womans World can be found in most grocery stores, also at Walmart, Kmart, etc. They are normally found in the checkout lanes. It is a weekly magazine, so it will be gone by the end of the week.
thanks! I did do a search on line and saw the cover to Woman's World, so I know what I'm looking for, I just think I didn't look good enough right at the checkout! I had my daughter with me and I can't pay much attention to anything when she's there, but her and the checker! :eek::rolleyes: I'll go back tomorrow when the kids are in school!:D

Okay! I got it today! Thanks for letting me know about this! It will be nice to take with me to my shows this weekend!:)

cmdtrgd said:
I heard from a Body Shop consultant that Martha Stewart was doing something with PC. Not sure what.

How does she know and not us (the consultants)? I guess HO will tell us the day before like Oprah!

WOW! Very cool. I'll have to pick up a copy....

Yes, thanks for letting us know :) The real question is: has anyone tried to win them yet???

:p

Sallie

I went to the website and we are not eligible to participate.

PaulaP said:
Just picked up my copy of WW and there it was. How exciting!! I just can't understand why they made such a fuss over Oprah and we weren't even mentioned and not something like this. I felt like a fool when I told my customers to watch that day. I had customers who called me back and wanted to know if they missed something??

I agree with that!!
I missed Oprah,...but saw the clip on CC...not even a mention!!!
I'm sure it was in the credits at the end of the show...but who watches that!
I love Oprah...but she could have easily mentioned..."all in this cool Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl!"

I'll have to check out the WW...Thanks for the heads up!

ChefNic said:
I agree with that!!
I missed Oprah,...but saw the clip on CC...not even a mention!!!
I'm sure it was in the credits at the end of the show...but who watches that!
I love Oprah...but she could have easily mentioned..."all in this cool Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl!"

I'll have to check out the WW...Thanks for the heads up!
Especially with her being right there in Chicago! Also she's had Doris on her show before! Oh well, I still love Oprah!

1. What is Free Forged Cutlery?

Free Forged Cutlery is a high-quality line of kitchen knives offered by Pampered Chef. These knives are made using a traditional forging technique, resulting in a strong and durable blade.

2. How is Free Forged Cutlery different from other kitchen knives?

Free Forged Cutlery is made using a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, which is heated, shaped, and cooled to form a strong and balanced blade. This process creates a knife that is more durable and precise than stamped or machine-made knives.

3. Are Free Forged knives dishwasher safe?

While the blades of Free Forged knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to extend the life and sharpness of the blades. The handles of the knives should always be hand washed to avoid damage.

4. What types of knives are included in the Free Forged Cutlery line?

The Free Forged Cutlery line includes a variety of knives, such as chef's knives, paring knives, Santoku knives, and serrated bread knives. There are also specialty knives, like a carving knife and a utility knife, available.

5. How long does the blade stay sharp?

The sharpness of the blade depends on how often and how well the knife is used and maintained. With proper care, a Free Forged knife can stay sharp for a long time. We also offer a sharpening service for our customers to keep their knives in top shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies