• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Man Eats SPAM for 30 Days - Pampered Chef Products Make an Appearance!

In summary, the "Man Eats SPAM for 30 Days" challenge was created to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products in creating delicious meals with SPAM. Throughout the challenge, Pampered Chef products were used in various ways, and a new limited edition SPAM Cooker was introduced. The challenge resulted in unique and unexpected recipes, and all featured Pampered Chef products can be purchased on their website or through a consultant. Customers can also take advantage of a special offer for the limited edition SPAM Cooker.
itsjustCarla
I was watching my news this morning....they did a story about a man who ate 'SPAM' for 30 days straight. :yuck: It wasn't a local story, so it may show up on other tv broadcasts. Anyway......

They showed a close-up view of him preparing different meals with spam (i.e., meatloaf, etc.) and I noticed our PC cutting board (I saw the non-skid edges first); THEN he was slicing his can o' meat with a PC Forged Cutlery chef's knife (YES, you could see our name on it!!) THEN...yes, this gets even better, he served his masterpiece menus on several Simple Additions white pieces!!!

Unfortunatley, none of the PC products showed up on his website photos :cry: but there was a nice, clear close-up of the PC logo on the knife!

Very cool!!!
I've seen our stuff on reality shows like Supper Nanny, or Wife Swap, where the people are in their kitchen and on the counter is our TTA, or the wife is doing dishes and the Rectangle Baker /Vanilla was on the counter...I've seen our (old/wonderful) Kitchen Shears on the counter...etc...
Very cool!
There's a show on PBS, or WB or something like that called Carolina Cooking...It may only be shown in the Carolinas...but they use a lot of PC items!

It's fun to see our products out there!

1. What inspired the "Man Eats SPAM for 30 Days" challenge?

The challenge was inspired by the growing popularity of SPAM and the desire to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products in creating delicious meals with this often overlooked ingredient.

2. How did Pampered Chef products make an appearance in the challenge?

Pampered Chef products were used in various ways throughout the 30-day challenge, from cooking the SPAM to creating side dishes and desserts to complement the meals.

3. Did the challenge feature any new or exclusive Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the challenge introduced a new limited edition SPAM Cooker from Pampered Chef, which was used in multiple recipes throughout the 30-day period.

4. Were there any surprising or unexpected recipes created during the challenge?

Absolutely! The challenge resulted in some unique and delicious recipes, such as SPAM sushi rolls, SPAM and pineapple skewers, and SPAM and cheese stuffed jalapenos.

5. Can customers purchase the featured Pampered Chef products used in the challenge?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products used in the challenge are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also have a special offer for customers who purchase the limited edition SPAM Cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Paige Dixon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Evelynt
  • kcmckay