• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Tool for Making Twice-Baked Potatoes - Shop Now!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Twice-Baked Potato Tool is a kitchen gadget that helps to easily make twice-baked potatoes by scooping out the cooked potato flesh, mixing it with other ingredients, and packing it back into the potato skin for a crispy finish. It can be used on any type of potato and is dishwasher safe. It can also be used for other dishes such as stuffed mushrooms or mini quiches.
Kelly8
Ironically I have had 2 people within 1 day ask if we had anything to make twice-baked potato. Whatever product they are talking about works like this: you bake the potato then take it out of the oven. This unknown product then goes around the potato (I'm assuming) and squeezes the potato guts out of the peel and then you can rebake it. I have never heard of such a thing (been with the company 10 years, too). But I thought I would try here in case someone knows of a product that was built for another purpose but discovered its use for Twice-Baked Potatoes. These people are swearing it's a Pampered Chef product, but people always swear their product is PC when it isn't :).

The Chef's Tongs or BBQ tongs would probably work. Squeeze the ends of the potatoes with the tongs and voila, squeezed-open potatoes.

I just made twice-baked potatoes the other night. After slicing my cooked potatoes in half, I used the melon baller part of the Core N More to scoop out the inside. Worked like a dream!!!!

chefs tongs to squeeze, ice cream scoop to "gut" and easy accent decorator filled with sour cream and butter mixed

Hi there! I have not personally heard of a product that specifically squeezes out the potato guts for twice-baked potatoes, but I have a couple of suggestions that might work for you. Our Garlic Press is great for mashing potatoes and could potentially work for this purpose. Another option could be our Mix 'N Chop, which is designed for chopping ground meats but could also be used for mashing potatoes. I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

What is the Pampered Chef Twice-Baked Potato Tool?

The Pampered Chef Twice-Baked Potato Tool is a kitchen gadget designed specifically for making twice-baked potatoes. It helps to easily scoop out the cooked potato flesh and mix it with other ingredients before putting it back into the potato skin for a crispy finish.

How do I use the Twice-Baked Potato Tool?

To use the Twice-Baked Potato Tool, first bake your potatoes until they are cooked through. Then, use the tool's curved end to gently scoop out the potato flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skin. Mix the potato flesh with your desired ingredients, such as cheese, bacon, and herbs. Finally, use the flat end of the tool to evenly pack the mixture back into the potato skin before baking again.

Can the Twice-Baked Potato Tool be used on other types of potatoes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Twice-Baked Potato Tool can be used on any type of potato, including sweet potatoes and red potatoes. However, it works best on larger potatoes with a longer shape.

Is the Twice-Baked Potato Tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Twice-Baked Potato Tool is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Can I use the Twice-Baked Potato Tool to make other dishes?

While the Pampered Chef Twice-Baked Potato Tool is primarily designed for making twice-baked potatoes, it can also be used for other dishes such as stuffed mushrooms or mini quiches. Get creative and see what other delicious dishes you can make with this versatile tool!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose