• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did KG Get a Rainbow Star and a Raise?!

:DYou can be the Post Princess. :D whoohooo KG, nice colors!Yes, KG is now the first post pimp on Chef Success. The stars and such that are displayed on his profile link to posts that have reached 10,000 views. Ann thinks this is very important and congratulates him. She also points out that it's good to have accomplishments like this to boast about. KG has been sitting on his posts for a while and has a lot of zeros next to them, so Ann suggests he start paying attention to his account. She hopes he pays her well for her contributions. KG tells her that he doesn't know if he wants to be known as the post slut because that
baychef
Silver Member
Did you all notice that our beloved KG now is sporting a RAINBOW star? One just like post slut Ann S.????

CONGRATULATIONS!

We have our first post pimp!! YEA!!!!:D

Aaaah, the accomplishments we have here on CS:cool:

This is what it's all about!

:sing: You put your post in,
And you send your thoughts out,
You put your post in and you shak....

nevermind...:sing:

lacychef said:
Aaaah, the accomplishments we have here on Chef Success:cool:

Yes and they are very important accomplishments too!

And KG's just letting his account sit at 10k posts for a while. All those zeros...Of course, I don't know that I want to be known as the post slut, if KG's the post pimp, because that makes him my boss.

katie0128 said:
:sing: You put your post in,
And you send your thoughts out,
You put your post in and you shak....

nevermind...:sing:
What if the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about?

chefann said:
And KG's just letting his account sit at 10k posts for a while. All those zeros...

Of course, I don't know that I want to be known as the post slut, if KG's the post pimp, because that makes him my boss.

That's a funny one Ann!!! :D

chefann said:
And KG's just letting his account sit at 10k posts for a while. All those zeros...

Of course, I don't know that I want to be known as the post slut, if KG's the post pimp, because that makes him my boss.

I hope that he pays you real good!!:D

chefann said:

You can be the Post Princess. :D

whoohooo KG, nice colors!

chefann said:

Better make sure he pays you well!

dannyzmom said:
Better make sure he pays you well!

...and if he doesn't treat you right, I'll send Rae to kick him in the ankles... :D

What do the stars & such mean? I know it has to do w/posts but what else?

My hubby thinks we're all nuts.

Ann, how come I read what you said about him being your boss and all I could think about was who would be b*tch slapping who? LOL!

Sorry.....

stacywhitlow said:
What do the stars & such mean? I know it has to do w/posts but what else?
It's in the second post of The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS.

PamperedChefDebi said:

Ann, how come I read what you said about him being your boss and all I could think about was who would be b*tch slapping who? LOL!

Sorry.....

LOL! I just spit my water out!:D

ted122781 said:
LOL! I just spit my water out!:D

Yeah - it's not advisable to drink and read around here.

PamperedChefDebi said:

Sorry.....
I couldn't slap KG. I was raised to be nice to old people.

I'm kidding!
But the pair of us are quite a hoot in person.

chefann said:

I'm kidding!

Yep - Whether you are laughing WITH them or AT them, good entertainment for your money!

chefann said:
I'm kidding!
Behave yourself, you young whippersnapper.

Congrats KG, I can taste the rainbow! ;)

katie0128 said:
Yeah - it's not advisable to drink and read around here.
Or drink and post, as the case may be. Seems some posts look a little tipsy sometimes!! LOL

So what do you think Ann will get when she hits 20,000? Maybe a pretty little tiara? Would look cute on KG also!

KellyTheChef said:
Or drink and post, as the case may be. Seems some posts look a little tipsy sometimes!! LOL

I promise I'm only drinking Crystal Light or water... I'm just naturally this unique;)

You're liable to get a PWI.Posting While Intoxicated.

chefann said:

Aww, Ann, you know that's not true! Sluts don't have pimps, 'cause they give it away for free!

Of course, in your case, you actually paid to give it away... ;)

KateD said:
Aww, Ann, you know that's not true! Sluts don't have pimps, 'cause they give it away for free!

Of course, in your case, you actually paid to give it away... ;)
I saw this on Overheard in The Office yesterday:
Lady worker bee: C'mon, you know you were skanky before you got married.
Male worker bee: No, I wasn't. I may have been a slut, but not a skank.
Lady worker bee: What's the difference?
Male worker bee: A skank is a slut that doesn't bathe.

See, you don't get paid, AND you bathe. Integrity AND hygiene!

chefann said:
I saw this on Overheard in The Office yesterday:
Lady worker bee: C'mon, you know you were skanky before you got married.
Male worker bee: No, I wasn't. I may have been a slut, but not a skank.
Lady worker bee: What's the difference?
Male worker bee: A skank is a slut that doesn't bathe.
I thought you were on a road trip.

KateD said:
See, you don't get paid, AND you bathe. Integrity AND hygiene!

I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying!:D :D :D :D

ted122781 said:
I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying!:D :D :D :D

Good to know I am not the only one dying over here!

I am so glad KG got striped (as in stripe and as in past tense...not strip and as in past tense...stripped!!) What fun!!

Hey this made me think of a cute joke....

How do you stop a prostitute?

You put a Governor on her!! (If you are in NY state...we may be looking at governor number 3 here pretty soon...all within a month! My boss asked me today...can you say Governor Bruno?!?! Not sure if it is in the water...but I can say, "it" is not zipped up very well!):rolleyes:

How about Governor Clinton? I hear Bill's looking for someone...er...something to do_Oh, wait, you might not want Monica Lewinski as Lieutenant Governor. Vice-Governor, maybe.

Somehow, this thread seemed appropriate for this post.#15,000. It's like hitting $15k career sales!

Well, in honor of that, I think we'll give you a 2% raise.(Will that raise your chair high enough?)

1. What is a rainbow star and why is it significant?

A rainbow star is a special recognition given to Pampered Chef consultants who consistently demonstrate exceptional sales, leadership, and teamwork. It is significant because it shows that the consultant has gone above and beyond in their business and is a testament to their hard work and dedication.

2. How does someone earn a rainbow star?

A consultant can earn a rainbow star by meeting certain criteria set by Pampered Chef, such as achieving specific sales goals, recruiting new team members, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. It is a recognition of their overall performance and success in their business.

3. What does it mean for KG to have a rainbow star?

For KG, having a rainbow star means that she has reached a significant milestone in her Pampered Chef journey. It shows that she has consistently excelled in her business and is a role model for other consultants to follow.

4. Does getting a rainbow star also come with a raise?

Getting a rainbow star does not automatically come with a raise. However, consultants who earn a rainbow star often see an increase in their income due to their improved sales and leadership skills.

5. Did Pampered Chef consultants notice KG's rainbow star?

Yes, many consultants have noticed and congratulated KG on her achievement. The Pampered Chef community is a supportive and encouraging one, and we celebrate each other's successes, including earning a rainbow star.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefruthie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies