• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Capture a Rare Double Rainbow in My Front Yard at Sunset?

In summary, "Another Rainbow Pic" is a line of colorful and efficient kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. The products are high quality and made with durable materials. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website, as well as at a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. All products come with a warranty and can be featured in a Pampered Chef party, where the host can earn free and discounted products.
whiteyteresa
but I took this pic at 6:45 pm tonight in front of my home

If you look just above the 2 in 2008 you will see a second rainbow

I was quick enough to get the whole second one - but you can still see it.

Just wanted to share

:chef:

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 419
Rainbows are such a beautiful sight! Beautiful meaning & a promise come true everytime.

I took one last night from our back porch. I tried to get a second one of the double b/c you could see every bit of both rainbows. I say tried b/c as I was stepping down to the last step, I slipped & sprained my foot! Now I'm on crutches! I didn't even get the 2nd picture!!

I've got a show on Saturday & a shower the next Saturday. Here's hoping to a full recovery, quickly!! :D

I love rainbows! Such a reminder...

Reminds me of Hawaii....rainbows every day! :)

Hello there! It looks like you may have captured a rare double rainbow in your front yard at sunset! That's amazing! I'm so glad you were able to capture the whole second rainbow in your photo. It's always exciting to see something so rare and beautiful in nature. Thank you for sharing your photo with us! Have a great day! :chef:

What is "Another Rainbow Pic"?

"Another Rainbow Pic" is a line of colorful kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and baking more enjoyable and efficient.

Are the products in "Another Rainbow Pic" high quality?

Yes, all of the products in "Another Rainbow Pic" are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure durability and functionality in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "Another Rainbow Pic" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Another Rainbow Pic" products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also purchase them at a Pampered Chef party or cooking show.

Do "Another Rainbow Pic" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Another Rainbow Pic" products come with a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring "Another Rainbow Pic" products?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and feature "Another Rainbow Pic" products. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
AJPratt