• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles

In summary, the conversation was about a website called Cake Wrecks that features both amazing and hilarious cakes. The group also discusses their love for the Muppets and their own experiences with making cakes.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
First of all, a BIG thanks to Ann for introducing me to this site. It is sooooooo funny, and makes my day, every day! To quote a famous SF detective, it makes me LOL out loud :D

To Becky - after your Rainbow Connection link for your 1000000th post (what, it wasn't that many?) I always think of you when I see kermit! :)

This cake is just amazing. I hope you enjoy it!

Cake Wrecks: Sunday Sweets to Make Henson Proud

Oh, and please note, on Sundays she posts great cakes, the other days she post the wrecks, this is not implying that the cake is a wreck at all...

And finally, if you feel like it, check out my new album, which shows some of the cakes I've made. While none of them are in the same league as the muppets cake (more like triple A vs Major league!) hopefully none of them can be classified as cake-wrecks! :p

Last edited:
I LOVE muppets! LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I bought season one on DVD...

I saw that cake on Sunday (Cake Wrecks is one of my daily web visits). It's phenomenal. Today's wrecks (all roses) would be DH's dream cakes. He thinks cake is just a frosting transport medium, and there should be a 1 to 1 cake to frosting ratio. :D

Since Ann introduced the Cake Wrecks site, I've visited there often! Love it!

And Annie - you have some pretty great cakes yourself!:thumbup:

Thanks Becky :blushing:. It is something I have fun doing, when I have the time! I am enjoying my first tries with fondant.

And Ann, I figured you probably had seen it, but I had to make sure! I still can't get over that cake, it is just unbelievable...

Oh, and Linda, if you're reading this, I used the marshmallow fondant that Kelly posted ages ago on the "Baking Today" thread, and got it to work pretty well this time - my first time was a disaster. The key is to not add too much of the powdered sugar, or it loses it's elasticity. Hmmm, I probably should just PM you all the details! LOL! Have you made any cakes since your baby shower onesie?

Wow, that Muppet cake is amazing!!!

Related to forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles

What is "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles"?

"forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles" is a group dedicated to sharing recipes, cooking tips, and all things related to the Muppets. It is a community for people who love to cook and are also fans of the lovable Muppet characters.

How can I join "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles"?

To join "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles", simply go to the group's page on Facebook and click on the "Join Group" button. You will need to have a Facebook account in order to join.

What kind of content can I expect to see in "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles"?

"forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles" is a place for sharing recipes, cooking tips, and discussing all things related to the Muppets. You can expect to see a variety of posts including recipes, cooking videos, discussions about Muppet-themed dishes, and more.

Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles"?

Yes, we ask that all members of "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles" be respectful and kind to one another. We also ask that all posts be related to cooking and the Muppets in some way. Any posts that are deemed inappropriate or off-topic may be removed by the group administrators.

Can I share my own recipes and cooking tips in "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles"?

Yes, we encourage members to share their own recipes and cooking tips in "forChefann, Beckyd and All Muppetophiles". This is a great way to learn from and inspire others in the community. Just make sure to give credit if the recipe or tip is not your own original creation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • chef_kimmo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies