• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion, Politics, and What Color Underwear Kg Is Wearing...

In summary, Lacey things, the wife is missin'. Didnt ask, permission. Wearing her clothes, silk panty hose. Walking around in women's underwear. Walking around in women's underwear.
chefann said:
NO!! It's COOOOORRRRRRNNNN!

That's a kernel panic.
(Nerd alert: Mac joke. ;) )
Careful or you'll attract the both the Berkley and AT&T eunuchs.

friday said:
I KNOW!! I have been running around naked for WAY too long!!
I want stars on the other forum.... I am jealous!

Carissidy said:
I want stars on the other forum.... I am jealous!

Are you kidding me? I LOVE being Cleopatra!! But we NEVER talk about KG's undies over there.... odd how that happens.

friday said:
Are you kidding me? I LOVE being Cleopatra!! But we NEVER talk about KG's undies over there.... odd how that happens.
we could... sounds interesting. What better to talk about than mens underwear on a "Living Female" Forum! Imagine that!

Carissidy said:
we could... sounds interesting. What better to talk about than mens underwear on a "Living Female" Forum! Imagine that!
Go read this post, follow the link to YouTube and sing along.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
lol.... but i want to know, where is the part about YOUR underwear???? :blushing:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I..... have..... been..... reduced...... to...... single...... words....... between....... the...... gasps...... from....... laughing....... so....... hard......

Carissidy said:
lol.... but i want to know, where is the part about YOUR underwear???? :blushing:

We discussed that somewhere on the first or second page of the thread! :) I think we settled on leopard print boxers...

Kitchen Diva said:
We discussed that somewhere on the first or second page of the thread! :) I think we settled on leopard print boxers...

i get the leopard print, but boxers? Not good. Not good at all...

Kitchen Diva said:
the twin cities, huh?

friday said:
i get the leopard print, but boxers? Not good. Not good at all...
agreed a thong is much funnier... hot neon pink or something

OMG - you all are TOO funny!!

KG is quite the distinguished gentleman. Once you see pics of him I think you'll know why we put him in boxers...

okay, who's pickin' on the twin cities? Or is that a play on words? :)

<H2>1. "What is the connection between religion and politics?"</H2><p>The connection between religion and politics is a complex and often debated topic. Some believe that religion should play a role in shaping political beliefs and policies, while others believe in the separation of church and state.</p><H2>2. "How does religion influence political decisions?"</H2><p>Religion can influence political decisions through the beliefs and values it promotes. It can also play a role in shaping public opinion and influencing voting patterns.</p><H2>3. "Can political leaders be religious?"</H2><p>Yes, political leaders can be religious. However, they are expected to represent all citizens, regardless of their religious beliefs, and should not let their personal religious beliefs dictate their actions and policies.</p><H2>4. "What is the best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics?"</H2><p>The best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics is to approach the topic with an open mind, listen to others' perspectives, and avoid personal attacks or judgement. It is also important to be willing to consider different viewpoints and engage in respectful debate.</p><H2>5. "What color underwear do you think KG is wearing?"</H2><p>I have no idea what color underwear KG is wearing, and it is not appropriate or relevant to discuss someone's undergarments in a professional setting. Let's focus on more important and respectful topics. </p>

1. "What is the connection between religion and politics?"

The connection between religion and politics is a complex and often debated topic. Some believe that religion should play a role in shaping political beliefs and policies, while others believe in the separation of church and state.

2. "How does religion influence political decisions?"

Religion can influence political decisions through the beliefs and values it promotes. It can also play a role in shaping public opinion and influencing voting patterns.

3. "Can political leaders be religious?"

Yes, political leaders can be religious. However, they are expected to represent all citizens, regardless of their religious beliefs, and should not let their personal religious beliefs dictate their actions and policies.

4. "What is the best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics?"

The best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics is to approach the topic with an open mind, listen to others' perspectives, and avoid personal attacks or judgement. It is also important to be willing to consider different viewpoints and engage in respectful debate.

5. "What color underwear do you think KG is wearing?"

I have no idea what color underwear KG is wearing, and it is not appropriate or relevant to discuss someone's undergarments in a professional setting. Let's focus on more important and respectful topics.

Back