• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion, Politics, and What Color Underwear Kg Is Wearing...

In summary, Lacey things, the wife is missin'. Didnt ask, permission. Wearing her clothes, silk panty hose. Walking around in women's underwear. Walking around in women's underwear.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
...got your attention didn't I? He-he!

Hey, what can I say, I worked a full day, am off tomorrow and my kids are REALLY wound up and it is cold and dark out so we can't get rid of pent up energy...

So, I'm in a silly mood right now and decided to start a thread to talk about all things taboo...or whatever we feel like tonight.

I figured no one wants to talk about religion and politics and I figured we could rank KG's underwear with it. (Sorry KG to drag you into my odd world tonight, but you KNOW we have to drag you into any odd topic...)

So, have fun, hijack this or hibar, or whatever we are calling it now and...

Bye, bye 2007 - Happy 2008! May it bring many blessings for all of you!!!!

I was thinking pink (originally white but due to bad laundering...) and since KG is a man who wears pink...

But yeah, I could see commando...less chafing in the winter...

How about Camo?

Nah, the real question should be:

Boxers or Briefs ???

Load up the YouTube Video and Sing AlongWalkin' 'Round In Women's Underwear

Lacey things, the wife is missin'.
Didn't ask, for her permission
I'm wearing her clothes,
her silk panty hose.
Walking around in women's underwear.

In the store, there's a teddy.
With little straps, like spagetti.
It holds me so tight,
like handcuffs at night.
Walking around in womens underwear

In the office there's a guy named Melvin.
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown.
He'll say "Are you ready?"
I'll say, "Woah man! Lets wait untill the wife is out of town."

Later on, if you wanna,
We can dress, like Madonna.
Put on some eye shade, and join the parade.

Lacey things, missing.
Didn't ask, permission.
Wearing her clothes, silk panty hose.
Walking around in women's underwear...

I was going to post that I'd like to think KG wears CS underwear, but I really don't want to go there. NOOOOOO! Too late! I can't get the image out of my head. Quick! Somebody poke out my mind's eye.

Hello Kitty

chefann said:
I was going to post that I'd like to think KG wears Chef Success underwear, but I really don't want to go there.

NOOOOOO! Too late! I can't get the image out of my head. Quick! Somebody poke out my mind's eye.
With what?

chefann said:
I was going to post that I'd like to think KG wears Chef Success underwear, but I really don't want to go there.

NOOOOOO! Too late! I can't get the image out of my head. Quick! Somebody poke out my mind's eye.

Maybe he secretly got a pair of the Chef Success Thongs like Jason wears... he, he

Nope - I can't carry a tune in a buthel bathket, so you won't cathth me thinging a thong.

chefann said:

Just not a visual I needed this morning:yuck:

If you say so.I don't happen to agree.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If you say so.

I don't happen to agree.
me neither........

if it matters..........................

;)

I see KG in polka-dotted boxers. Well I don't actually "see" him, nor is he someone I have ever tried to picture in their undies... ah crap- I'm just digging the hole deeper...

Kitchen Diva said:
I see KG in polka-dotted boxers. Well I don't actually "see" him, nor is he someone I have ever tried to picture in their undies... ah crap- I'm just digging the hole deeper...

Well, at least you have the right topics together, but you were getting in the sewer there... ;)

Leopard print briefs are my vote.

I'm sure he has on his Badger boxers today. ;)

I think your all wrong! They have to be Wonder Woman!!!!:eek:

janetupnorth said:
I'm sure he has on his Badger boxers today. ;)
I don't understand, what are badger boxers?

pamperedlinda said:
I don't understand, what are badger boxers?

He's rooting for the Wisconsin Badgers today. The Badger is the mascot so Badger Boxers.

Kind of like wearing Packer Boxers or Detroit Lion Boxers (of course who'd ever want to do that...).

janetupnorth said:
...got your attention didn't I? He-he!

Hey, what can I say, I worked a full day, am off tomorrow and my kids are REALLY wound up and it is cold and dark out so we can't get rid of pent up energy...

So, I'm in a silly mood right now and decided to start a thread to talk about all things taboo...or whatever we feel like tonight.

I figured no one wants to talk about religion and politics and I figured we could rank KG's underwear with it. (Sorry KG to drag you into my odd world tonight, but you KNOW we have to drag you into any odd topic...)

So, have fun, hijack this or hibar, or whatever we are calling it now and...

Bye, bye 2007 - Happy 2008! May it bring many blessings for all of you!!!!

Well I think we need to move past KG's underware- anything else goofy we can talk about? We've had some fun threads the past few days...

janetupnorth said:
He's rooting for the Wisconsin Badgers today. The Badger is the mascot so Badger Boxers.

Kind of like wearing Packer Boxers or Detroit Lion Boxers (of course who'd ever want to do that...).
okie dokie

my son wears spongebob and spiderman underwear.....didn't realize that wearing your hero on you whooha carried into adulthood ;)

My underwear?Of corsets a goofy topic.

pamperedlinda said:
okie dokie

my son wears spongebob and spiderman underwear.....didn't realize that wearing your hero on you whooha carried into adulthood ;)
Well, since they think their whooha's are hero's it only seems natural to put a super hero on your undies! :)

I'm glad my hubby just likes solid colors... his hero is Ronald Regan, and I do not want to see the Gipper in the bedroom! :) No offense, he was kind on the eyes, but still...

KG- you don't strike me as a corset kind of guy, but whatever floats your boat. :)

I think you're all either just stalking me or just trying to hose me.

I think you mean "stocking" you. :D<giggle>

So, there was this girl who used to work at the same employer as I a few years back who lived with a guy who had an 8 year old daughter...needless to say their relationship wasn't virtuous. Anyway, they would tell the daughter that the disposed of items that missed the garbage can was just the daddy's "funny underwear".

Like the 8 year old didn't eventually figure THAT one out!

janetupnorth said:
So, there was this girl who used to work at the same employer as I a few years back who lived with a guy who had an 8 year old daughter...needless to say their relationship wasn't virtuous. Anyway, they would tell the daughter that the disposed of items that missed the garbage can was just the daddy's "funny underwear".

Like the 8 year old didn't eventually figure THAT one out!

I hear years of therapy coming from that one!

chefmeg said:
I hear years of therapy coming from that one!

Crimany, I need years of therapy just from hearing that one, and will need years of therapy to uncover why Janet wants to talk about KG's undies. :)
LOL!!!:D

Kitchen Diva said:
Crimany, I need years of therapy just from hearing that one, and will need years of therapy to uncover why Janet wants to talk about KG's undies. :)
LOL!!!:D

Actually I didn't want to talk about it, it was just to get everyone's attention and to get a thread going to get the silliness out of people.

Of all the topics listed though, people somehow caught on to KG's underwear...

:rolleyes:

You could have talked about religion, politics, the weather... :eek:

I could have posted pictures of a guy who cut the tip of his thumb off at camp and had it surgically wired back and out do Carolyn's ear pictures, but I'd probably have everyone puking!!!! :yuck:

If you haven't figured out yet, you'll find I can get into almost any topic or hobby (to an extent of course) and not much phases me... :rolleyes:

Because unless it's a forum specifically for discussing politics or religion, it's a sure way to hurt feelings or start arguments. :) KG's underwear was the safest of the 3 topics.Scary, huh?

chefann said:
Because unless it's a forum specifically for discussing politics or religion, it's a sure way to hurt feelings or start arguments. :) KG's underwear was the safest of the 3 topics.

Scary, huh?

Yup! That was my assumption too! :)

...and yes very scary...

...and oh so thong, I mean wrong...

I never saw the posted pics of the icky ear.

I think we should discuss what Super Hero we would be if we could become one...and if there isn't one, make one up, and what would your name be?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think you're all either just stalking me or just trying to hose me.
chefann said:
I think you mean "stocking" you. :D

<giggle>
Well, I'm glad somebody got it. http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/howdy.gif

chefann said:
I think you mean "stocking" you. :D

<giggle>
http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/art/corncam/stalk_back.jpg

That's good... that's REALLY good! Thanks for always keeping us laughing!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/art/corncam/stalk_back.jpg

KG- that was really "corny"

I bet you can do better -- show us your tassels!

Only if she can get them swinging in two different directions simultaneously!

Oh, dear. Did I just type that out loud?

Kinda gives new meaning to the process of detasseling, doesn't it?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I bet you can do better -- show us your tassels!

Awww, "shucks" my "ears" are blushing!:blushing:

chefann said:
Only if she can get them swinging in two different directions simultaneously!

Oh, dear. Did I just type that out loud?

Um, yup ya did! I'm talented, but not that talented!
I'm a-maized you came up with that!

Oh, shucks, you're coming out of your shell - there's a kernal of truth to everything up here.

NO!! It's COOOOORRRRRRNNNN!

That's a kernel panic.
(Nerd alert: Mac joke. ;) )

Ok, the puns are getting really corny today!I'm a gluten for punishment coming back here to read this.

If this keeps up I am going to relaunch the stripperish thread and post single words until my keyboard explodes!!

friday said:
If this keeps up I am going to relaunch the stripperish thread and post single words until my keyboard explodes!!
lol... or atleast give your star a little color.... geesh! :p

Carissidy said:
lol... or atleast give your star a little color.... geesh! :p

I KNOW!! I have been running around naked for WAY too long!!

<H2>1. "What is the connection between religion and politics?"</H2><p>The connection between religion and politics is a complex and often debated topic. Some believe that religion should play a role in shaping political beliefs and policies, while others believe in the separation of church and state.</p><H2>2. "How does religion influence political decisions?"</H2><p>Religion can influence political decisions through the beliefs and values it promotes. It can also play a role in shaping public opinion and influencing voting patterns.</p><H2>3. "Can political leaders be religious?"</H2><p>Yes, political leaders can be religious. However, they are expected to represent all citizens, regardless of their religious beliefs, and should not let their personal religious beliefs dictate their actions and policies.</p><H2>4. "What is the best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics?"</H2><p>The best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics is to approach the topic with an open mind, listen to others' perspectives, and avoid personal attacks or judgement. It is also important to be willing to consider different viewpoints and engage in respectful debate.</p><H2>5. "What color underwear do you think KG is wearing?"</H2><p>I have no idea what color underwear KG is wearing, and it is not appropriate or relevant to discuss someone's undergarments in a professional setting. Let's focus on more important and respectful topics. </p>

1. "What is the connection between religion and politics?"

The connection between religion and politics is a complex and often debated topic. Some believe that religion should play a role in shaping political beliefs and policies, while others believe in the separation of church and state.

2. "How does religion influence political decisions?"

Religion can influence political decisions through the beliefs and values it promotes. It can also play a role in shaping public opinion and influencing voting patterns.

3. "Can political leaders be religious?"

Yes, political leaders can be religious. However, they are expected to represent all citizens, regardless of their religious beliefs, and should not let their personal religious beliefs dictate their actions and policies.

4. "What is the best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics?"

The best way to have respectful conversations about religion and politics is to approach the topic with an open mind, listen to others' perspectives, and avoid personal attacks or judgement. It is also important to be willing to consider different viewpoints and engage in respectful debate.

5. "What color underwear do you think KG is wearing?"

I have no idea what color underwear KG is wearing, and it is not appropriate or relevant to discuss someone's undergarments in a professional setting. Let's focus on more important and respectful topics.

Back