• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Dream It? Deadline for July Shows Approaching

In summary, "Did I Dream It?" is a July-exclusive product line from Pampered Chef that includes dreamy and whimsical kitchen tools and accessories. The deadline for July shows is June 30th, and all orders must be placed by this date to receive products in time. After the deadline, "Did I Dream It?" products will no longer be available for purchase, but there may be some items still available in August. There are bundle deals and discounts available for "Did I Dream It?" products, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant. Hosting a July show is a great way to earn free products and discounts on the "Did I Dream It?" line.
pamela
I swear I saw something that said all July shows had to be submitted by August 4th.........did I make this up????????????

Only if you had a show on hold....the held and submitted for the bag had to be in by July 31.

Yup, exactly what Janice said!

they were pretty vague in the newswire, but I figured that's what it was for, but a girl on my team was all in a panic, she told her July catalog shows she had to close today at 3pm or they wouldn't count..... she of course called me afterwards, but that's ok, she at least got them closed =)

From the Newswire:

From the Solution Center ...
Our reminder last week mistakenly told you to resolve your June orders by this Monday. We should have told you all July orders must be resolved by 3 p.m. Monday, Aug. 4. We apologize for the error.

Please track the status of your orders on Consultant''s Corner. If your orders need to be resolved, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

Related to Did I Dream It? Deadline for July Shows Approaching

1. What is "Did I Dream It?"

"Did I Dream It?" is a July-exclusive product line from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of dreamy and whimsical kitchen tools and accessories.

2. When is the deadline for July shows?

The deadline for July shows is approaching on June 30th. This means that all orders for the "Did I Dream It?" product line must be placed by this date in order to be delivered in time for July shows.

3. Can I still order "Did I Dream It?" products after the deadline?

Unfortunately, "Did I Dream It?" products are only available for purchase during the month of July. However, there may be a chance that some items will still be available for purchase in August, but it is not guaranteed.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Did I Dream It?" products?

Yes, there are several bundle deals and discounts available for "Did I Dream It?" products. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I host a July show to earn free "Did I Dream It?" products?

Yes, hosting a July show is a great way to earn free "Did I Dream It?" products. By hosting a show and reaching certain sales goals, you can earn free products and discounts on the "Did I Dream It?" line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies