• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate Housewives Is New Tonight!!!

In summary, the pharmiste that Bree married killed her husband and she is now married to someone new that she knows has a shady past.
chefkristin
Gold Member
THANK GOD!!! This is one of my favorites along with Grey's Anatomy!

I started watching that a wee bit in the season before last and allot last season. Someone explain to me why Kyle McLaughlin is now living in Brookes house? Wasnt she married? Then wasnt she supposed to get married to the pharmasict? I guess I may be a little behind...lol

I can not wait for the new eposide tonight!

Bree found out that the pharmiste killed her husband. The pharmist said he was going to commit suicide and he was hoping that bree could come and call 911 and save him. she went and watched him die. She has now married someone new that of course has a shady past that she is not aware of. Her current husband had an affair in his previous marrage and may have killed the person he was having an affair with when he found out she was also sleeping with his best friend. His ex wife had gone missing and it was thought that he had killed her but in the last eposide we found out she was very much alive and in cahoots with his mom.

Last edited:
I can't wait!

Holy Moly, I need to catch up! :eek:

I am so excited I can't wait to see what will happen tonight. I feel like it's been forever since it's been on. I am also happy the the Patriots won today big time. Sorry for anyone that like's the NY Jets!!

Chef Michelle D said:
I am so excited I can't wait to see what will happen tonight. I feel like it's been forever since it's been on. I am also happy the the Patriots won today big time. Sorry for anyone that like's the NY Jets!!
WOO HOO!!! GO PATS!!!

I can't wait either - the next couple weeks are going to ROCK!
DH, Greys and American Idol!
Here is what tvguide.com has to say about tonight DH. Really no spoilers - its gonna be soooo good!

We thought she was dead, but in the Nov. 26 episode of ABC's Desperate Housewives, we were shocked to discover that Alma Hodge (Valerie Mahaffey) was alive and well. And in this week's new episode (airing Sunday at 9 pm/ET), she's coming to Wisteria Lane to — what else? — wreak havoc.
"Alma's reappearance has a huge effect on everyone," says series creator Marc Cherry. Especially Bree (Marcia Cross), who faints at the mere sight of her. But in typical Bree fashion, she quickly recovers and throws — what else? — a dinner party, so the neighbors can see for themselves that her hubby, Orson (Kyle MacLachlan), did not kill Alma.

Though Alma's arrival clears Orson of that particular crime, it sets into motion another mystery: Did Orson murder Monique, the beautiful redhead who was lying on that slab in the morgue? "At the dinner party, there's a huge feud between Bree and Susan," says Cherry. "Bree wants an apology from Susan, who keeps insisting that Orson, and not Mike Delfino, is responsible for Monique's death. The fight ends their friendship."

Well, for this week at least.

All this build up and now I am going to have to wait until morning to watch it on ABC online since I was too busy drawing and making TKG famous...LMAO!!!

I didn't watch either, I haven't been that into it lately. I guess I will just stick with Grey's...

Oh well, I missed it!! I will have to watch it on abc.com...

What is the premise of "Desperate Housewives"?

"Desperate Housewives" is a comedy-drama series that follows the lives of four women living on the same street in the fictional town of Fairview, Eagle State. The series explores the secrets, scandals, and mysteries that unfold within the seemingly perfect suburban neighborhood.

Who are the main characters on "Desperate Housewives"?

The four main characters are Susan Mayer, Lynette Scavo, Bree Van de Kamp, and Gabrielle Solis. Other recurring characters include their families, friends, and neighbors.

Is the show appropriate for all ages?

The show is rated TV-14 and includes mature themes and content, so it may not be suitable for younger viewers.

What time and channel does "Desperate Housewives" air?

The show originally aired on ABC and typically aired on Sunday nights at 9/8c. However, it may vary depending on your location and cable provider.

How many seasons of "Desperate Housewives" are there?

The series ran for 8 seasons, with a total of 180 episodes. It first aired in 2004 and ended in 2012.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies