• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate Housewives: Losing Interest in Strange Storylines?

In summary, some people are finding the storylines getting a little strange, but others still enjoy the shows.
pkd09
Silver Member
Am I the only one that feels the story lines are getting a little weird? I would like to hang on but it is losing my interest. What I do like is the new Brothers and Sisters that come on after Desperate. Anyone else?

It has gotten a little strange, but I still like it. I tried to watch Brothers and Sisters when it first started and just couldn't get into it. I watched about the first 6 episodes and finally gave up. I really liked Six Degrees but now that is gone too :(

Now I only watch
Gray's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
House (what happened to it? It's never on!!)

I stopped watching a few weeks ago. It was just too much to keep up with!

Jennifer- I don't watch house but saw a commercial that it was new this week last night I think!

House is new next Tuesday! I can't wait...I love that show.

I also love House. What a character.

Desperate Housewives is getting strange but I still love it.
Marcia Cross grew up in my town and some of my cousins went to school with her. I actually had Mrs. Cross (Marcia's mother) and Ms. Cross (Marchia's sister) as teachers.

I think that is what makes the show so good. It's not anything any of us can relate to, so we use it as an escape. Good clean fun...weird, but fun.

The story line with Zack coming in as a "big spender" is kinda weird. And Mike losing his memory has become frusterating. I don't know. I think it is starting to lose its luster. Brothers & Sisters is cute. I enjoy that one so far as well.

I agree the storyline with Zach is just wierd...I'm so not feeling it. They need to give Bree's son more lines...his one liners that he had in the begining of the season were so funny...dh would just burst out laughing at them.

1. What is "Desperate Housewives" about?

"Desperate Housewives" is a comedy-drama television series that follows the lives of a group of women living in the fictional town of Wisteria Lane. The show explores the secrets, scandals, and drama that occur in their seemingly perfect suburban neighborhood.

2. Who are the main characters on "Desperate Housewives"?

The main characters include Susan Mayer, Lynette Scavo, Bree Van de Kamp, Gabrielle Solis, and Edie Britt. Other important characters include Mary Alice Young, the narrator of the show, and the mysterious housewife, Katherine Mayfair.

3. How many seasons of "Desperate Housewives" are there?

There are 8 seasons of "Desperate Housewives," with a total of 180 episodes. The show aired from 2004 to 2012 on ABC.

4. Is "Desperate Housewives" appropriate for all ages?

The show is rated TV-14 and may contain mature content such as sexual references, violence, and language. It may not be suitable for younger viewers.

5. Can I watch "Desperate Housewives" on any streaming platforms?

Yes, "Desperate Housewives" is available for streaming on Hulu and Amazon Prime Video. It may also be available on other streaming platforms or for purchase on DVD.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
schel
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JCBurk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies