• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are They Killing Meredith off Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, the conversation is about the popular TV show Grey's Anatomy and the speculation that a main character may be killed off in the upcoming episodes. The participants also discuss potential plot developments and romantic relationships between characters. One person shares a personal story about seeing an actor from the show in real life. Some confusion arises over whether a certain character is deaf or not. The conversation ends with anticipation for the upcoming episode.
ChefJesssica
:eek: Holy Crap!!! I heard on E! that someone is going to die on Grey's Anatomy tonight and then another person will too next week. So I went on ABC.com to catch up on my episodes and I cannot believe that Meredith fell in the water and that stupid little girl just walked away! I was sure that Meredith was going to tell Derick she wanted children or something becuase that kid helped her save a life and then PLOP into the water Meredith goes! I cannot wait until tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me! I gotta watch! I doubt Meredith will be killed off...it's called "Grey's Anatomy!!" She can't die!

I seriously don't think that they are going to kill off Meredith. She is what the show is based off of. Maybe her mom? Or Izzy?

ChefJesssica said:
:eek: Holy Crap!!! I heard on E! that someone is going to die on Grey's Anatomy tonight and then another person will too next week. So I went on ABC.com to catch up on my episodes and I cannot believe that Meredith fell in the water and that stupid little girl just walked away! I was sure that Meredith was going to tell Derick she wanted children or something becuase that kid helped her save a life and then PLOP into the water Meredith goes! I cannot wait until tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
That stupid little girl was deaf! Couldn't you tell?

ChefJesssica said:
They DID say the UN-Expected will happen TONIGHT! Maybe she IS gone:confused:

chefkristin said:
That stupid little girl was deaf! Couldn't you tell?

Then how did she hear Meredith tell her to grab the tweezers out of her medical bag?

CAmomCookin4U said:
They DID say the UN-Expected will happen TONIGHT! Maybe she IS gone:confused:

Thats what I am saying! I heard somewhere that these next two episodes are gonna make or break the show!!!!!!

There is no way they would give up their main character and their main story line (Derrick and Merideth). When I downloaded the episode from iTunes it said last weeks was the first part of a THREE episode story arc, so it won't be over tonight...

ChefJesssica said:
Thats what I am saying! I heard somewhere that these next two episodes are gonna make or break the show!!!!!!
I Know how Crazy is that....

Won't the show be starting soon for you East Coasters? I still have a few more hours! ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be just wild if they DID kill of Meredith! NO ONE EVER kills off their MAIN character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my prediction:

Meredith is a goner

ChefJesssica said:
Here is my prediction:

Meredith is a goner

Wait, I need to add more. Izzy and Derrick end up together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Cow... That is a crazy one. lol

I can't wait until 9, just a little over a hour. WooHoo.

ChefJesssica said:
Wait, I need to add more. Izzy and Derrick end up together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG you crack me up hehe

Derrick & ......................

There has to be another hottie for Izzy:)

What about Alex and Madison
That would leave McSteamy for MEEEEEEEE

My daughter actually saw him (McSteamy) while she was shopping downtown a couple of weeks ago. She calls me and says "uhhhh mom uhhhhhh omg I I just saw Mcsteamy, he just walked right by me" I was cracking up she was sooooooo excited (she's 20).

sslangley said:
I can't wait until 9, just a little over a hour. WooHoo.
An Hour OMGosh you have to Post. I can't wait 4 1/4 more hours. so do Spill please......................haha:D

ChefJesssica said:
Then how did she hear Meredith tell her to grab the tweezers out of her medical bag?
I think she reads lips. I am hearing impaired that is why I think she is deaf.

Related to Are They Killing Meredith off Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is "Are They Killing Meredith off Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!" about?

"Are They Killing Meredith off Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!" is not a product or service offered by Pampered Chef. It appears to be a question or discussion about a television show or character, possibly related to the show "Grey's Anatomy".

Is Pampered Chef affiliated with "Are They Killing Meredith off Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

No, Pampered Chef is not affiliated with any television shows or characters. We specialize in providing high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products for home cooks.

Can I purchase "Are They Killing Meredith off Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!" from Pampered Chef?

No, "Are They Killing Meredith off Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!" is not a product that can be purchased. It is simply a question or discussion topic.

Why is this question being asked on the Pampered Chef website?

It is possible that someone mistakenly posted this question on the Pampered Chef website. Our website is intended for information about our products and services, not for discussing television shows.

How can I find out if Meredith is being killed off on "Grey's Anatomy" tonight?

The best way to find out if a television show or character is being killed off is to watch the show or check reliable entertainment news sources. Pampered Chef does not have any information about the plot of "Grey's Anatomy" or any other television show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChefAbey
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies