• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and Power Cooking

In summary, the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad could easily be made with the Power Cooking Meat mixture. This would be a great recipe to demo at a power cooking show. There are many possibilities for side dishes using this mixture, and it would make a fun salad to serve at 6 o'clock in the evening.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Could you use the Power Cooking Meat mixture in the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad? I want to do this salad in March to get people interested in the April Host Specials, but I am also interested in showing the Power Cooking.

I think it would be good!I did this recipe at our last Training Meeting. I used a whole head of romaine and had about 1/4 of the hamburger left over. I am not crazy about raw onions, so I chopped up the purple onion and cooked it with the hamburger. Save the extra hamburger and onion for another use (Power Cooking) because you could use that for SO many other recipes. Then add the ketchup, mustard, pickles to the hamburger/onion mixture set aside for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. I think it would work great! :)

cmdtrgd said:
Could you use the Power Cooking Meat mixture in the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad? I want to do this salad in March to get people interested in the April Host Specials, but I am also interested in showing the Power Cooking.
I am SURE it will work!

I am doing the DCSalad as the demo at my power cooking show next week, and using the other 2# meat/onion mixture for two of the other recipes to go into her freezer!

When I made the taco mixture the other day, I thought that it would make a great topping for a taco salad. That's a fun idea for a power cooking/6 o'clock salad theme.

chefann said:
When I made the taco mixture the other day, I thought that it would make a great topping for a taco salad. That's a fun idea for a power cooking/6 o'clock salad theme.

That is a SUPER IDEA, Ann!!

I can see lots of side ideas there...homemade salsa, quacamole, sour cream in the EAD, the list would be long!

What are the ingredients needed for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad?

The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad requires ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mustard.

Can I substitute the ground beef with another type of meat?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey, chicken, or even plant-based meat alternatives for a healthier option.

How do I make the dressing for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad?

The dressing for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad is a combination of ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, and relish. Simply mix these ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle over the salad before serving.

What is Power Cooking and how does it work?

Power Cooking is a method of cooking that involves using high heat and a short cooking time to prepare meals quickly and efficiently. It works by using a combination of pressure and steam to cook food faster than traditional methods.

Can I make the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad using Power Cooking?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad can be made using Power Cooking. Simply brown the ground beef using the sauté function, add the rest of the ingredients, and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. This will result in a flavorful and tender salad in a fraction of the time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pam Barrett
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123