• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking FAQs: Precooked Chicken Ideas with Caesar Dressing and Garlic

In summary, the conversation is about a power cooking show and using Caesar dressing to cook chicken. The person has a question about the instructions and wants clarification. They also share some power cooking materials and ask for suggestions on what to include for their upcoming cooking show.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm working on a power cooking show for next week... I found the files and they are awesome! I have a question about the cooked chicken that is listed in one of the files... I think it says to cook the chicken in Caesar dressing.... let me paste what I found here:

PRECOOKED chicken ideas— Cook in Caesar Salad dressing on some frozen chicken breasts, crush 2 to 4 cloves of fresh garlic. Chop and refreeze COOKED chicken into meal size baggies. Use cooked chicken for chicken Caesar salad, Chicken salad, Chicken Divan, or Chicken Alfredo*

Can someone explain this just a bit further for me? Do I cook the chicken in the dressing and garlic? I'm thinking that is what it means but I'm not sure and I do want to be certain.
Thanks in Advance!

When I do Power Cooking, I use the UNcooked frozen chicken. Then as it thaws it has a chance to marinate in the dressing and then I dump the whole bag (including the dressing and garlic) into the Rect Baker to cook. It's SOOOO good!

Your chicken will have a better texture this way than if you had cooked it in advance.

Okay... I'm going to do the uncooked for all the other recipes but that was wasn't clear to me on this particular one... so you just put the caesar dressing and garlic in the bag the same as with the other recipes then?

Yep. That's what I do. Then I cook it later after I take it out of the freezer.

I've never done Caesar dressing but my family absolutely loves chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing.

quiverfull7 said:
I'm working on a power cooking show for next week... I found the files and they are awesome! I have a question about the cooked chicken that is listed in one of the files... I think it says to cook the chicken in Caesar dressing.... let me paste what I found here:

PRECOOKED chicken ideas— Cook in Caesar Salad dressing on some frozen chicken breasts, crush 2 to 4 cloves of fresh garlic. Chop and refreeze COOKED chicken into meal size baggies. Use cooked chicken for chicken Caesar salad, Chicken salad, Chicken Divan, or Chicken Alfredo*

Can someone explain this just a bit further for me? Do I cook the chicken in the dressing and garlic? I'm thinking that is what it means but I'm not sure and I do want to be certain.
Thanks in Advance!

Here are some of the power cooking stuff I just got from my director. She says it is going really well. Would love to know what you are looking at; is it the 30-min chicken? I have one more to attach that wouldn't fit.

Last edited:
its_me_susan said:
Here are some of the power cooking stuff I just got from my director. She says it is going really well. Would love to know what you are looking at; is it the 30-min chicken? I have one more to attach that wouldn't fit.

Here's the other

Last edited:
Going to visit w/my hostess on Wednesday night for my 2nd cooking show and plan on showing this idea to her.

Anyone have suggestions on what I should include in a folder for her to make it look appealing?

tia

1. Can I use any type of Caesar dressing for the precooked chicken?

Yes, you can use any type of Caesar dressing for the precooked chicken. However, for the best flavor, we recommend using a high-quality Caesar dressing with fresh ingredients.

2. How long should I marinate the chicken in Caesar dressing before cooking?

We recommend marinating the chicken in Caesar dressing for at least 30 minutes before cooking. This will allow the flavors to fully infuse into the chicken.

3. Can I use the precooked chicken for a cold Caesar salad?

Yes, you can use the precooked chicken for a cold Caesar salad. Simply chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add it to your salad for a quick and easy meal.

4. What are some other ways to use the precooked chicken with Caesar dressing?

There are many ways to use the precooked chicken with Caesar dressing. You can use it as a topping for pizza, in a wrap or sandwich, or even as a protein in a pasta dish. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

5. How long will the precooked chicken with Caesar dressing last in the fridge?

The precooked chicken with Caesar dressing will last for up to 3 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to properly store and seal the chicken to maintain its freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies