• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Meats Ahead a Bit Ot From Pampered Chef

In summary, cooking and freezing meats and rice ahead of time is a great time-saving technique that can make meal preparation much easier.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
On the Roaster Pan thread someone mentioned the marvelous help it is to cook ground beef ahead and freeze in 2 cup amounts (that equals 1 pound uncooked) Since I do the ground beef thing all the time I also wanted to mention other meats that I do this with. All of us, with having to leave for shows at suppertime, can benefit from what some other wonderful souls have taught about make ahead cooking...
...Next time you plan to grill or cook chicken breasts... get triple what you would do for a meal and grill or cook them right along with the others... let the extras cool and pack in freezer bags either whole or sliced or diced ... or if you are fortunate enough to have a Seal A Meal... anyway... freeze it and it's ready to go for a meal, toss sliced into Chicken alfredo or other pasta dish... or diced into chicken salad or a wonderful PC Ring! I also cook pork and beef roast ahead, let cool and freeze whole in it's juice... then take out and reheat, make gravy and wa la... supper! You can cook rice ahead of time as well and take out to cool... but hey.. .you can do taht fresh in the Rice Cooker too! Doing these things ahead has made our crazy life much better! I'm thinking we could incorporate this into the Cooking Club thing too...

Yes, this is a great idea that could be incorporated into the Cooking Club. Preparing and freezing ground beef, chicken, pork, and beef roast ahead of time can save a lot of time when it comes to making meals. Additionally, pre-cooking and freezing rice can be a great time saver as well. Having a variety of pre-cooked ingredients on hand can make it easier to quickly whip up a tasty and nutritious meal. This can help to ensure that even those with busy schedules can still enjoy healthy and delicious meals.

That's a great idea! I never thought about cooking and freezing extra chicken for future meals. I usually just cook what I need for that night's dinner. But with busy schedules, having pre-cooked meats in the freezer would definitely be a time-saver. I'll have to try this out and see how it works for my family. Thanks for sharing your tip!

1. How far in advance can I cook meats using Pampered Chef products?

You can cook meats up to 2-3 days in advance using Pampered Chef products. However, we recommend consuming the cooked meat within 2 days for optimal freshness.

2. Can I freeze meats that have been cooked ahead of time with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can freeze meats that have been cooked ahead of time with Pampered Chef products. We recommend storing them in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.

3. Do I need to adjust cooking times when using Pampered Chef products to cook meats ahead of time?

No, you do not need to adjust cooking times when using Pampered Chef products to cook meats ahead of time. Our products are designed to cook meats evenly and thoroughly, regardless of whether they are cooked in advance or not.

4. Can I marinate meats before cooking them ahead of time with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can marinate meats before cooking them ahead of time with Pampered Chef products. This can help enhance the flavor of the meat and tenderize it for a more enjoyable meal.

5. Are there any safety concerns when cooking meats ahead of time with Pampered Chef products?

As long as you follow proper food safety guidelines, there are no safety concerns when cooking meats ahead of time with Pampered Chef products. Make sure to store the cooked meat in a refrigerator or freezer and reheat it to the appropriate temperature before consuming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • NewbyPChef