• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Tonight, First in Over a Month...

In summary, for the deluxe cheeseburger salad, consider adding diced tomatoes, onions, pickles, and jalapenos for added flavor and texture. For the berry shortcakes, use fresh berries, a good quality pound cake, and top with whipped cream or ice cream. Consider macerating the berries and toasting the shortcake for extra flavor. Happy cooking!
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am making deluxe cheeseburger salad and sum. Berry shortcakes (with poundcake) Any tips. I am doing 2 recipes because the host has dome many shows with me and is a great customer.

I have made the cheeseburger salad but not for a while. Never made the shortcakes. Dumb i know but I have been so stinkin busy....

Anyway.... any tips are appreciated!

For the cheeseburger salad, I recommend adding some diced tomatoes, onions, and lettuce to give it some crunch and flavor. To make it extra special, you could also add some diced pickles or jalapenos for some added spice. For the shortcake, I would suggest using a good quality pound cake as your base. You can then top it with fresh berries of your choice and some whipped cream or ice cream. If you want it to be extra special, you can also drizzle it with a bit of melted chocolate sauce or caramel sauce. Enjoy!

Hi there! I love the idea of a deluxe cheeseburger salad and berry shortcakes for a meal. Here are some tips for both recipes:Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad:
- Make sure to use fresh, high-quality ingredients for the best flavor. This includes fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Consider grilling the burger patties instead of pan-frying for a smokier flavor.
- To make the salad even more "cheeseburger-like," you can add crumbled bacon, pickles, and a drizzle of ketchup or mustard on top.
- For the dressing, I recommend using a creamy ranch or thousand island dressing to mimic the flavors of a cheeseburger.Berry Shortcakes:
- Use fresh, ripe berries for the best flavor. You can mix different types of berries for a more colorful and flavorful dessert.
- Instead of poundcake, you can also use angel food cake or even homemade biscuits for the shortcake base.
- To make the shortcakes even more indulgent, you can top them with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- If you have time, macerating the berries in sugar and lemon juice for a few hours will make them even more flavorful.
- Don't forget to lightly toast the shortcake before assembling the dessert for added texture and flavor. I hope these tips help and that your meal turns out delicious! Enjoy your time with your host and happy cooking!

1. What can attendees expect from the "Show Tonight, First in Over a Month..." Pampered Chef event?

Attendees can expect an evening filled with delicious food, fun and interactive cooking demonstrations, and the opportunity to shop for high-quality kitchen products at exclusive discounts.

2. Is there a fee to attend the "Show Tonight, First in Over a Month..." event?

No, there is no fee to attend the event. It is completely free for anyone to join and enjoy.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Show Tonight, First in Over a Month..." event?

Yes, please do! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and learn about Pampered Chef products together.

4. What safety measures are in place for the "Show Tonight, First in Over a Month..." event?

The safety of our attendees and consultants is our top priority. We will be following all recommended guidelines and precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable event, including social distancing measures and providing hand sanitizer.

5. How do I RSVP for the "Show Tonight, First in Over a Month..." event?

You can easily RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or through the event page on our website. We recommend RSVPing as soon as possible to secure your spot and receive event updates and reminders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
heat123
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies