• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Bites: The Versatile Appetizer You Need in Your Life?

In summary, Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts are bite-sized pieces of bread seasoned with garlic and herbs, typically served as a side dish or appetizer. To make them, you will need bread dough, garlic, herbs, and butter. Pre-made bread dough can also be used. Other ingredients like cheese, bacon, or different herbs and spices can be added for customization. Serve them as a side dish, appetizer, or with a dipping sauce for added flavor.
SusanBP0129
I have never made these......but I am thinking it might be a good way to show the cookware.
I see there are MANY versions.
Any tips?

I love these! They are so easy to make. My favorite is to use the sprinkles but I add a little brown sugar to mine.

When I make the garlic bites I like to add cheese to the top!

SusanBP0129 said:
I have never made these......but I am thinking it might be a good way to show the cookware.
I see there are MANY versions.
Any tips?

Start with the basic biscuits/butter concept and take it from there.. after you start tasting these things ideas just seem to come! LOL...

The fastest and easiest garlic bites are can of biscuits quartered, butter and a clove of garlic. To that you'd only be limited by your imagination... like greek accents? Try adding some chopped olives and feta to the mix... or a little canned chicken and cheese of host's choice... the ideas are really limitless!

I see the basic as a canvas... don't laugh. To that we can keep it simple or we can create new masterpieces that will have folks booking shows and buying our products.

Related to Garlic Bites: The Versatile Appetizer You Need in Your Life?

1. What are Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts?

Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts are bite-sized pieces of bread that are seasoned with garlic and other herbs, and typically served as a side dish or appetizer.

2. How do I make Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts?

To make Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts, you will need bread dough, garlic, herbs, and butter. Roll out the bread dough, mix together the garlic, herbs, and butter, and spread the mixture over the dough. Cut the dough into small bite-sized pieces and bake until golden brown.

3. Can I use pre-made bread dough for Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts?

Yes, you can use pre-made bread dough for Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts. This will save you time and effort in making the dough from scratch. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts?

Absolutely! You can customize your Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts by adding other ingredients such as cheese, bacon, or different herbs and spices. Get creative and make it your own!

5. How should I serve Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts?

You can serve Garlic Bites / Pull Aparts as a side dish or as an appetizer. They pair well with soups, salads, or as a party snack. You can also serve them with a dipping sauce, such as marinara or ranch, for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • aksusan