• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send a Host-Ready Meal Before You Leave for Vacation

In summary, a host-ready meal is a pre-packaged meal kit that includes all the ingredients and instructions needed to create a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal. It is designed to be gifted to a host or hostess before leaving for vacation. The meals included in the kit are carefully selected and can range from family favorites to international dishes. The meal is carefully packaged and sealed for freshness and can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer. There are options for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free meals. To order, visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant and provide the recipient's address for direct delivery.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am sending a letter to a host, which I want to get out before I leave for vacation on Sunday.

I am thinking of offering three choices:

* Power Cooking: We make some ground beef and prepare one recipe for your guests, the other 2 go in your freezer for future reference!

* 30 Minute Chicken and Stars and Stripes Triffle

* Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and a microwave cake.

I realize 2 of these would involve multiple recipes ... but they are purposely designed to be "fix it and forget it" things ... the chicken can cook in the microwave and the cake would have frosting on the bottom ... then we'd invert and serve and whammo ... instant glaze!

Is this too many choices for most people?

Sounds good to me, but then I'm someone who has only done one show... :)Number 2 is tomorrow!!

Good luck,

Annabel

I don't think is too many choices, but I only offer 1 recipe.
I usually offer 5-6 theme shows and a recipe to go with it and they can choose one.

we are leaving for vacation on Monday, where are you going?

New England! That's where my family is!

Would it be too much to add tropical to the mix? There is not much in that theme that would not use the oven, but jerk chicken salad is a thought ...

Jerk Chicken Salad is a big hit! I highly recommend it. It feeds a crowd
very well, and if there are left overs, they are great for the hostess or you
the next day or two!

the jerk chick nachos are always a big hit at the parties I have done and I'm the sure the salad would be too.

What is a host-ready meal?

A host-ready meal is a pre-packaged meal kit that includes all the ingredients and instructions needed to create a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal. It is designed to be gifted to a host or hostess before leaving for vacation.

What types of meals are included in the host-ready meal?

The meals included in the host-ready kit are carefully selected and vary depending on the season. They can range from family favorites such as lasagna and meatloaf to international dishes like curry or stir-fry.

How long will the host-ready meal stay fresh?

The host-ready meal is carefully packaged and sealed to ensure freshness. It can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 3 months. We recommend cooking and enjoying the meal within 2-3 days of receiving it.

Are there any dietary restrictions for the host-ready meals?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of host-ready meals that cater to different dietary needs. We have options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free meals. Please check the product description for any potential allergens.

How do I order a host-ready meal before leaving for vacation?

To order a host-ready meal, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Choose the meal kit you would like to send and provide the recipient's address. The meal will be delivered directly to their doorstep, ready to be enjoyed!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies