• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Wedding Cake Ideas for an Elegant Celebration

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for making a homemade wedding cake, with suggestions including a classic vanilla cake with strawberries and whipped cream, a rich chocolate cake with raspberry jam and dark chocolate ganache, and a unique lemon lavender cake. It was also recommended to check out websites such as Cakecentral.com and Amazing Cake Decorating Ideas for recipes and decorating ideas.
Meigs
My Sister is getting married in Aug and we have decided to do the cake our selves.

Does anyone have any great yummy suggestions on a type of cake we can make? She is looking for something elegant and tasty.

Thanks everyone!

check out Cakecentral.com 

They have so much useful information from recipes for cake/frosting, etc. to forums to ask questions and get ideas and also a photo gallery. i believe you have to register to be able to look at the gallery, but it's free. Good luck!

One I have used to get really good filling and homemade cake ideas is: Amazing Cake Decorating Ideas. The Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake filling is to DIE for!!! I used this site alot while taking Wilton cake decorating classes. Great ideas and lots of people ask her questions so you can get good advice there too!

Thanks so much Lady's! I really appreciate it!

Hi there! Congratulations on your sister's upcoming wedding! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for a delicious and elegant cake that you can make yourselves. One option is a classic vanilla cake with a twist. You can add a layer of fresh strawberries and whipped cream between the layers for a burst of flavor and a beautiful presentation. Another option is a rich chocolate cake with a layer of raspberry jam and dark chocolate ganache in between the layers. This combination is sure to be a hit with chocolate lovers. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try a lemon lavender cake. The subtle floral notes of lavender paired with the tangy lemon flavor make for a unique and sophisticated cake. Whichever cake you choose, be sure to decorate it with fresh flowers or fruit to add an elegant touch. I hope these suggestions help and best of luck with your cake making!

1. Can you make suggestions for a budget-friendly wedding cake?

Yes, we have a variety of options for budget-friendly wedding cakes. Our mini tiered cakes or individual cupcakes are great alternatives to a traditional large cake. You can also opt for a simple design with buttercream frosting instead of fondant, which can be more expensive.

2. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options for wedding cakes?

Absolutely! We understand that many couples have dietary restrictions, and we offer a range of options for gluten-free, vegan, and other special dietary needs. Our cakes are made with high-quality ingredients, so you and your guests can enjoy a delicious and allergy-friendly dessert.

3. Can I customize the design of my wedding cake?

Yes, we offer customizable designs for our wedding cakes. Our consultants will work with you to create a unique and personalized cake that fits your wedding theme and preferences. You can choose the flavor, frosting, and decorations to make your cake truly one-of-a-kind.

4. How far in advance do I need to order my wedding cake?

We recommend placing your wedding cake order at least 6-8 weeks in advance. This will give us enough time to plan and create your cake to perfection. However, if you have a short notice wedding, we will do our best to accommodate your order.

5. Can I have a tasting before I decide on my wedding cake?

Yes, we offer wedding cake tastings so you can try our flavors before making a decision. Our consultants will guide you through the tasting and help you choose the perfect flavor combination for your special day. Tastings are by appointment only, so be sure to schedule one with us in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956