• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding on the Success of My First Fundraiser: Seeking Advice

In summary, the Pampered Chef fundraiser program allows organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the sales going towards their fundraiser. There are no upfront costs for the organization, and they can choose from a variety of products to sell. The percentage of sales that goes towards the organization is typically around 15-20%, and the fundraiser can be done online through a personalized online store. The duration of the fundraiser can vary, with the average lasting 2-3 weeks. Pampered Chef provides resources and support to make the fundraiser a success.
kwilson
Just did my first fundraiser..:mad: It was only $200..I haven't put the show in yet because my question to everyone is..Is it really worth it??I don't think it is..What should I do??Please advise

I'd put it in. The money they get is better than nothing at all.

Guess you're right thanks

1. How does the Pampered Chef fundraiser program work?

The Pampered Chef fundraiser program allows organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. The organization can choose from a variety of products to sell, and a portion of the sales will go towards their fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides resources and support to make the fundraiser a success.

2. How much of the sales from the fundraiser will go towards the organization?

The percentage of sales that will go towards the organization varies depending on the products chosen and the total sales. Typically, the organization can expect to earn around 15-20% of the total sales.

3. Are there any upfront costs for the organization?

No, there are no upfront costs for the organization. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials, including order forms and catalogs, for free. The organization only needs to pay for the products they have sold once the fundraiser is complete.

4. Can the fundraiser be done online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers an online fundraiser option. The organization can create a personalized online store and share the link with supporters. The sales from the online store will also go towards the fundraiser, and the organization will receive the same percentage of sales as they would from in-person sales.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser can vary depending on the organization's needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks, but Pampered Chef can work with the organization to determine the best timeline for their specific fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies