• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding on a Fundraiser for Relay for Life: Navigating Family Connections

In summary, a co-worker's daughter emailed the author asking for donations for Relay for Life. The author's first immediate thought was to offer her a fundraiser show, but their conscience took over and they decided not to. Their recruiter is the aunt of the daughter, so the author decides to send the daughter an email to see if she's interested in organizing a PC fundraiser.
candiejayne
I was sent an email today from a co-workers daughter asking for donations for Relay for Life. My first immediate thought was to offer her a fundraiser show. BUT my conscience took over and said no. Her aunt is my recruiter. Do I offer it to her, leave it alone, or suggest to her to talk to her aunt about a PC fundraiser? I'm not sure what to do here.

I'd ask my recruiter if she'd mentioned that idea to her niece yet... and see where the conversation goes from there. She might say she hasn't - and either she'll talk to her niece or she'll tell you to talk to her since you had the idea. If I had a recruit bring that idea to me and I hadn't already thought of it... I'd be happy for them to run with the idea!

I would direct her to your recruiter, she may not have any idea of the connection.

jennyl said:
I'd ask my recruiter if she'd mentioned that idea to her niece yet... and see where the conversation goes from there. She might say she hasn't - and either she'll talk to her niece or she'll tell you to talk to her since you had the idea. If I had a recruit bring that idea to me and I hadn't already thought of it... I'd be happy for them to run with the idea!

thats exactly what i thought. that way your mentioning the idea to your recruiter and it also insures that your not stepping on her toes.... good luck and i hope it works out!

I'll send her an email and see what she says. I know she was given the same email as I was from her neice because her email was listed on it too. Thanks for your feedback!

1. What is "What Would You Do?"

"What Would You Do?" is a game that is played at Pampered Chef parties. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and how to use them in different scenarios.

2. How do you play "What Would You Do?"

To play "What Would You Do?", the host will present a scenario to the guests and ask them how they would use a specific Pampered Chef product in that situation. The guests can then share their ideas and the host can demonstrate the product and its uses.

3. Do I have to buy anything to play "What Would You Do?"

No, there is no obligation to buy anything to play "What Would You Do?". It is purely a fun and educational activity to showcase our products and their versatility.

4. Can I customize the scenarios for "What Would You Do?"

Yes, the host can customize the scenarios to fit the interests and needs of their guests. This can make the game more engaging and relevant to the group.

5. Is "What Would You Do?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "What Would You Do?" is suitable for all ages. It can be played with both adults and children, making it a great activity for family gatherings or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • tlag1986
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
Replies
Views
byrd1956