• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Help: Tips for First-Timers | Full Catalog Available?

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers a donation of 10% or 15% of the sales from shows under $600 or over $600, personal donations go to a charity, and the Chairperson/Host gets a Host special for the month in which the fundraiser is held. There is a flat 15% commission on fundraising sales, and depending on how much the fundraiser raises, the Host may also receive other benefits (such as free shipping).
ela220022
:cry:I never did a fundraiser before. I did understande how much they give and how it works. My question is, do they have only certain products they can purchase or is the whole catalog available??

Thank you soooo much
Daniela

Thank you sooo much:)

NooraK, thanks for the link, it will be very helpful for my next Boy Scout Troop comittee meeting for ideas our spring fundraising bash!

There is also info behind Consultant's Corner.

A really quick summary on fundraising with The Pampered Chef:

The whole catalog is available, at our regular prices (no special "fundraising" catalog with limited selections & higher prices)

The Pampered Chef's donation is 10% (for shows under $600 in commissionable sales) or 15% (for shows over $600). You can make a personal donation above and beyond that, if you choose (and many consultants do). If you make a donation, keep track of it - it counts as a charitable contribution for tax purposes :)

In addition, The Pampered chef donates $3 for each show booked (with a date) from the fundraiser.

The Pampered Chef sends a check to the same address the fundraising show is shipped to; checks are sent out once a week, on the Friday after the show has shipped, and come in the regular mail. No, you cannot have the check to mailed to a separate address.

The fundraiser has to be for an organization; you cannot use an individual's name for the "organization". OTH, if you're raising money for a specific person, there is generally a fund somewhere that you can use for the organization name (ie, The Smith Family support Fund).

Fundraiser Chairpersons (Host) can order the Host special for the month in which the fundraiser is held, but get no other Host benefits (no free shipping, no free product, no past host discount, no booking benefits).

Guests purchasing products with a fundraiser get the same guest specials as at a regular cooking/catalog/wedding show (whatever is the special for the month in which the fundraiser is held.

Your personal commission for fundraisers is a flat 15% (17% if you have reached $15,000 in career sales).

Hrm, that covers all the basics, I think. Personally, I tend to have fundraisers shipped to my home, then I sort them out before passing everything back to the organization for delivery to the guests. Then I also know where the check will be delivered (and they are usually impressed when I can hand them the check at the same time the product is delivered!). If it's a BIG fundraiser (my biggest was about $3500 last year), I'd think about having it delivered someplace central. Those 9 boxes just about took up the available space in my garage for sorting :)

My personal donation is based on one or another of the Fundraiser information sheets available here on CS (actually, I think I hybridized at least 3 of 'em), and is on a sliding scale. Keep in mind you need to have enough commission to cover both your donation and your expenses (catalogs, order forms, etc) - it's easy to dig yourself in a hole, if you aren't careful!

1. How can I set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the "Host a Fundraiser" page on our website. From there, you can select the type of fundraiser you would like to host and provide some basic information to get started.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised with a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the size and participation of your group, as well as the products and promotions offered. However, on average, fundraisers with Pampered Chef raise between $500-$1000.

3. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including online fundraisers, catalog fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. We also offer virtual cooking fundraisers, which have become increasingly popular in recent years.

4. How much of the sales from the fundraiser go towards our cause?

For most fundraisers, Pampered Chef donates 10-15% of the total sales towards your cause. However, we also offer special promotions and bonuses that can increase the donation percentage. Your local consultant can provide more information on these opportunities.

5. Can we customize our fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products. Our catalog fundraisers allow you to choose which products to feature, and our consultants can also work with you to create a personalized fundraising plan that fits your specific needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • brendaziz