• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products Under $20 or $25 Fundraiser

In summary, the group is thinking of selling products that are priced up to $20 or $25 or selling the top 10 or 20 best sellers. If I do either of these, what would I give to them – the REG catalog with the products for sale marked in a special way, make up a list with the products that they what to sell or should I copy and paste pictures from PC and make them a homemade catalog for each person selling ? ? ?
whiteyteresa
How would I do this? ? ?

I had a group (young teens) ask me if they could sell only certain products for a fundraiser

I told them yes and ask them what they had in mind

They said 2 things (these are start kids because this is what they came up with –

Selling products that are priced up to $20 or $25
or
selling the top 10 or 20 best sellers.

If I do either of these, what would I give to them – the REG catalog with the products for sale marked in a special way, make up a list with the products that they what to sell or should I copy and paste pictures from PC and make them a homemade catalog for each person selling ? ? ?

There are about 30 to 55 people in this group but not all will do the fundraiser – some say they will just pay for their field trip

Any and all suggestions needed

Thanks

:chef:

Maybe create a list of suggested products, but have a blurb that anything can be ordered.
Also, maybe give the mini catalog with a sticker on the front that said something about calling you for a full catalog or visit your website.
I think I would try to narrow it down a bit, but don't limit yourself...it is hard to predict what people will buy...and someone may really want a higher priced item, but think they can't buy it with this fundraiser. Just a thought...

This is one option you could use. Each person who takes orders is the guest when you order. The extra amount for each cookbook covers taxes and shipping. There will be a small amount of money left over that can go to the organization. :D You would need to increase the amount for each cookbook to $20. This can be an easy way to do a fundraiser. You can take the form to Office Max or Staples and have them make two sided copies on heavy cardstock. This would make it cheaper to give out to members than a catalog.

Attachments

• Cookbook Fundraiser with order form 2 page.doc
    450 KB · Views: 551
you can't increase the prices of the products to help an organization.

I was just getting ready to post that I would increase the price so that the group could get more money and then my e-mail rang and I read your post.

WHY NOT ? ? ?

As long as you list the increase in price reflects the taxes and shipping you can.

Would there be $5.25 in tax and shipping though? Most fundraisers offer free shipping and put it all on one order. What about the Cookbooks that are less than $14.75. I think being able to access the whole catalog is a much better way to go!

we wanted to come up with something like the girlscout cookie order forms that has the products across the top... a few products from more or less each line... cookware, stoneware, etc. This is what we came up with. We added a little bit to cover shipping and tax depending on the price of item.

Take a look.

Last edited:
Careful! Increasing product price is what OTHER companies do, not us. Instead, how about some creative ways to solicit donations to the cause?

One thing I've done with good success is a bingo game. You need bingo cards (VERY cheap online) and a bingo ball set/cage (I got one for $3 off craigslist). You would have people pay $$ to play the bingo game, ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE GROUP. Prizes are $20 off their PC order at the demo you do at the end, or $35 off their PC order as a single grand prize. This way you are still benefitting as a consultant.

Many consultants choose to donate some of their commission to the group - that is your call.

Finally, I like to do batter bowl fundraiser with mass catalogs before an event like this. The last one I did didn't have the batter bowls ahead and made $850 for the group. I didn't charge enough for bingo cards (only was $1 each, should've been $5 or $10). Then after a few games, you charge a premium for multiple cards out to folks (like $6 or $12) again, adding dollars To The Organization.

There are about 6 batter bowl recipies out there - I really like friendship brownies or minestrone soup (CC, Theme show recipe archives, bottom "Celebrations" theme show). You meet with the core group 2 months before their event, make up the recipies from donated supplies (Safeway is awesome at giving stuff like this!) and sell the batter bowls filled with the layered mixes for $15 or $20, including a catalog and advertisement to your main event / bingo show.

Do a search on here for bingo and you'll get a lot of info.

At the end of bingo (about 1 to 1 1/2 hours) I do a show for all gathered, but Change The Table Setup or have another setup somewhere where you'll get the undivided attention of the group. I did garlic biscuit pull-aparts then a Chocolate Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake for my demo.

Attached are some ideas - mostly from here. The PC facts is for the group to share with folks who don't know PC.

Attachments

• FR FactSheet.doc
    84 KB · Views: 373
  • PC Facts.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 355
  • potential breakdown.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 341
  • potential letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 300
  • potential order form.doc
    249 KB · Views: 322

1. What products are available for the under $20 or $25 fundraiser?

There are a variety of products available for the under $20 or $25 fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Some popular options include the Cut-N-Seal, Measure-All Cup, and Stoneware Small Bar Pan.

2. Can I choose which products to include in the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products to include in the fundraiser. We have a wide selection of products that are eligible for the under $20 or $25 price point, so you can handpick the items that you think will be most appealing to your supporters.

3. How much of the proceeds go towards the fundraiser?

The percentage of proceeds that go towards the fundraiser depends on the specific products you choose. However, on average, around 25% of the product price will go towards the fundraiser.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of fundraisers that can use the under $20 or $25 products?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of fundraisers that can use the under $20 or $25 products. Whether you are raising money for a school, sports team, or charity, you can take advantage of our affordable and high-quality products.

5. Can I offer discounts or promotions for the under $20 or $25 products during the fundraiser?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions for the under $20 or $25 products during the fundraiser. This can be a great way to generate more interest and sales for your fundraiser. However, please note that any discounts or promotions will affect the percentage of proceeds that go towards the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefNelson