• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debut Brunch: Positive Thinking and Maybe a Big Sale!

In summary, the speaker is excited for their debut brunch and has sent out many invitations, but only three people have confirmed so far. They express some doubts about their host coaching skills, but remain positive and hopeful for potential sales and bookings. The speaker then shares a personal experience about not attending a party due to lack of reminder calls and suggests making those calls to increase attendance. They also mention their usual strategy of sending out invitations and making reminder calls for their shows, resulting in consistent sales. The speaker then updates that only four people attended the brunch, but they had a great time and were able to secure sales, a fundraiser, and a possible recruit. They plan to have another show in August with a fun theme and share their positive attitude and
Cookin'Janet
WEll, tomorrow is my debut brunch. We sent out 30+ postcards and so far only 3 are coming. I guess my host coaching needs a bit of something!!! I am, however...going to go in positive and who knows...maybe one of those three wants to purchase the entire Executive Cookware set??? It could happen...right??? If nothing else...I'm going to get a booking!!!!

Did you make the reminder calls? I had an invitation to my recruiter's open house in August of 05 before I became a consultant. I put the invitation on the todo pile with every intention of rsvping once it got closer - I had to make sure my schedule would be clear and it changed on a daily basis. Needless to say, I found the invitation the day after the party. Had she made the reminder calls I would have come and probably signed on the spot. I didn't sign until October.

I offered but the hostess wanted to. I mailed the invites. I know it is Memorial Day weekend and there are a ton of graduations and out of town goers. We'll see what happens:)

I don't offer. It is part of the package when I set a date. I tell them that I make it easy for them by sending out the invitations and making the reminder calls. Before I did that, my sales were up and down. Now I always hit the National average or go above on live shows. And our regional average is around $375. What you CAN do now is to get the info on the guests and make the "I'm sorry you couldn't make it, this is what amazing fun you missed, wouldn't you like to get some friends together and party with me" calls.

I'll do that next time. I do have their addresses and planned on using them as referrals. It will be a great show...no matter how small!!!

Love that attitude!

Break an egg! Let us know how it goes for you!

Best wishes!

Ok...I just checked in before going to the show...and that "Break an egg!" comment really brought me a ton of laughter. You know how soemtimes things just strikeyou funny?? I think when I am making the braid...I'll be laughing and keeping a positive attitude!!!

Thanks Gals!!!

Ok....So.....there were 4 in attendance, that included the hostess. HOWEVER...we had a blast AND...I got over the $150 needed, as well as a fundraiser, another show and a possible recruit!!!!!!! So...all in all...it was a great thing it was small or I wouldn't have had time to talk to these folks the way I did and get to know them. The show in Aug we are going to ahve a Sip and Dip for the adults and a Kid's cooking for the kids. The demo will be with the kids and then we'll just do like an open house type of thing for the adults at the same time. I made the Ham and Cheese braid...yummy!!!!!

Whoo! Hoo! Good job! I have been having little open houses once a month and have been hitting the minimum too since I've moved. It truly makes a difference.

You are so right to have a positive attitude! It really does work in your favor! Good luck with your business!

1. What is the "Debut Brunch" event all about?

The "Debut Brunch" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to introduce our new product line and to promote positive thinking and success in your business. It's a great opportunity to network with other consultants and learn new tips and strategies for your business.

2. Is this event only for new consultants?

No, the "Debut Brunch" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. Whether you're a new consultant or have been with us for years, you can benefit from this event and gain valuable insights and knowledge to help grow your business.

3. Will there be any sales or promotions during the event?

Yes, we will be offering special discounts and promotions exclusively for attendees of the "Debut Brunch". It's a great opportunity to stock up on new products and save some money while doing so.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Debut Brunch"?

Unfortunately, this event is for Pampered Chef consultants only. However, we highly encourage you to invite your team members and fellow consultants to join us and make it a fun and informative event for everyone.

5. How do I register for the "Debut Brunch"?

You can register for the "Debut Brunch" through your consultant's website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef office. We recommend registering early as spots are limited and tend to fill up quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies