• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Status Update: Availability for Hosts and Ordering Information

if you're interested.Or you could just not do a fundraiser at all and have her pay full price for the DCB.I'm sorry to hear that she is having trouble getting the DCB. Is there anything I can do to help her?I'm sorry to hear that she is having trouble getting the DCB. Is there anything I can do to help her?There is not anything I can do to help her. The DCB is not available for hosts at this time.I thought it would recognized her as host and would let me order it for her.The DCB is not available for hosts at this time.
TheFreddiesCook
Is the DCB completely gone, not even for hosts? I have a host that wants it, but it says it's not available. I thought it would recognized her as host and would let me order it for her. Can I have an update on DCB status?

Are you putting in the new item number? It changed. It's now #3300.

Just a tip for the future....if you put in an item number and get such an error- but it's something you know exists (or at least think it does)....click on the little Magnifying Glass symbol next to the "Item #" box on the page you input the orders. It will pull up another window that allows you to search by the product name (or partial name), or by the category of the product- (ie- Stoneware). I usually go by product category, since I usually forget the "official" names of things. :D That way- when the item number has changed- you'll find every listing for that product, and can select the correct one.But yes- the Cranberry is the only one available for hosts now.

Thanks so much for the info and tips!

Help!!!! She was the host/organizer but since it's a fundraiser she cant' get it? HOw could that be? She is not getting it for free! She is paying full price for that. How can I get this to her without having to spend one more cent out of my pocket?

Fundraiser Hosts/Organizers can purchase the Host Special for the month, but not "host only" items. Hey, I didn't make the rules.

Yes she can only order the host special as a fundraiser host.

Yes, she is ordering the host special, but I thought she could also get the DCB as host of the fundraiser... but apparently not... More bad news for her... Yikes!

I'm glad this came up. It just reminded me to make sure I don't word this wrong to my fundraising host/chairperson as an option.

Yes, my host of a fundraiser wants one too. I dreaded informing him that he couldn't get one since it's a FR.

Oh wow... I did not realize that a fundrasier organizer could not get it. I knew they didn;t get free/half price, etc... but I thought they would be able to get the DCB. Good to know!

You could do the fundraiser differently, where you host it as a regular show & then you order the free products then you could pay what they'd get if you had it as a fundraiser, that way they could still be the host & order the DCB. There's a post about it under fundraisers "a different way to do fundraisers"

What is "Not Even for Hosts?"

"Not Even for Hosts" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products that are not available for purchase through a traditional party or online order.

How do I participate in "Not Even for Hosts?"

To participate in "Not Even for Hosts," you must be invited by a Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with a unique link to access the exclusive products and make a purchase.

Can I host a party to earn "Not Even for Hosts" products?

No, "Not Even for Hosts" products are not available for host rewards or as part of a party order. They can only be purchased through the exclusive link provided by a consultant.

What types of products are available through "Not Even for Hosts?"

The products offered through "Not Even for Hosts" vary and can include limited edition items, discontinued products, and exclusive bundles. These products are not available for purchase through any other means.

Can I return or exchange "Not Even for Hosts" products?

Due to the exclusive nature of the products offered through "Not Even for Hosts," they are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All sales are final.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SherryLynn