• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Bundle W/Pocket Thermometer

In summary, the DCB bundle with pocket thermometer includes a deep covered baker, a lid, a pocket thermometer, and a recipe book. The pocket thermometer is accurate and easy to read and use while cooking. The deep covered baker is made of stoneware, a durable and heat-resistant material that is safe for oven, microwave, and dishwasher use. It can be used for a variety of recipes, not just the ones in the included recipe book. Both the deep covered baker and pocket thermometer are dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.
pamperedharriet
I guess we've been cross selling the DCB with plenty of pocket thermometers!!!!!!

I just saw on CC that the pocket thermometers are in a backorder until next week.

LOL! Sounds like they didn't anticipate how a good idea spreads!

Hopefully, we can get some more in stock soon. Hey there, I've noticed the same thing with the pocket thermometers and the DCB cross selling. It seems like a popular combination! I hope the backorder situation gets resolved quickly so we can continue to offer this bundle to our customers. In the meantime, maybe we can suggest alternative options to those interested in the pocket thermometer. Thanks for bringing this up!

What is included in the DCB bundle with pocket thermometer?

The DCB bundle with pocket thermometer includes a deep covered baker, a lid, a pocket thermometer, and a recipe book.

Is the pocket thermometer accurate?

Yes, the pocket thermometer has been tested and calibrated for accuracy. It is also designed to be easy to read and use while cooking.

What is the deep covered baker made of?

The deep covered baker is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

Can the deep covered baker be used for other recipes besides the ones in the included recipe book?

Yes, the deep covered baker can be used for a variety of recipes including casseroles, roasts, and even desserts. The recipe book is just a starting point for inspiration.

How do I clean the deep covered baker and pocket thermometer?

The deep covered baker and pocket thermometer are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. If hand washing, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies