• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Bundle *Without* Salad Choppers?

In summary, Lisa created a fall bundle with an option for the salad choppers or the small batter bowl. She also offers a special for $99.00, which includes a free rub and a free book. She pays shipping and offers a free cookbook with the purchase. Deep Covered Baker offers a special for $69.00, which includes the Deep Covered Baker, 29 Minutes to Dinner, and a pocket thermometer. You save $23.00 by purchasing the bundle. Cookware offers a special for $45.00, which includes the 8” Saute Pan, small slotted Turner, saute tongs, and Jamaican Jerk Rub.
ChefJoyJ
Does anyone have a DCB bundle w/o salad choppers? Would you mind sharing? :eek: I've created one for fall...but have a show this weekend and would love to offer a bundle. I personally don't own the salad choppers, have never used them, and am not using them in my show on Sat.

Help!

ChefJoyJ said:
Does anyone have a DCB bundle w/o salad choppers? Would you mind sharing? :eek: I've created one for fall...but have a show this weekend and would love to offer a bundle. I personally don't own the salad choppers, have never used them, and am not using them in my show on Sat.

Help!

Here is what I have created for the fall. I have an option for the salad choppers or the small batter bowl.

Attachments

• DCB set special 052909 no name.pdf
    75.8 KB · Views: 593
  • DCB set special 052909.pub
    114 KB · Views: 386
for my combo:
DCB 69.00
pocket therm 16.50
trivet 13.00
SB 1.00
total 99.50
but i offer it for 90.00

AlowayFamily said:
Here is what I have created for the fall. I have an option for the salad choppers or the small batter bowl.

Nancy, I like this. You might want to take off your PWS and re-post it.

Thanks guys...these look great. :) I was hoping to see some S/S combos b/c I have a show tomorrow I'd love use it at. :blushing:

AlowayFamily said:

Love it! Perfect combo! I love how nice it looks too! :)

Deep Covered Baker
29 Minutes to Dinner
Digital Pocket Thermometer
It equals $100.25 which I like to keep mine at $99.00, but I offer free shipping and a free rub for the purchase. Since it went over $99.00, I think I will throw in a free Season Best ckbk, too. I do these specials at my shows (I have one for the DCB, one for cookware, and one for cutting edge) and I have at least one customer at every show buy a $99.00 special! It really makes my show total go up fast! Yeah--more commission for me!

Here's what I came up with...no fancy pictures, but I plan on directing their attention to it and hyping it up. Unfortunately, both sets went over $99, but I'll be closer to my goal (of an actual $99 bundle) once the fall selling season starts.

Let me know what you guys think. :)

Attachments

• DINTSpring-Summer 09.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 420
shannonjennings said:
Deep Covered Baker
29 Minutes to Dinner
Digital Pocket Thermometer
It equals $100.25 which I like to keep mine at $99.00, but I offer free shipping and a free rub for the purchase. Since it went over $99.00, I think I will throw in a free Season Best ckbk, too. I do these specials at my shows (I have one for the DCB, one for cookware, and one for cutting edge) and I have at least one customer at every show buy a $99.00 special! It really makes my show total go up fast! Yeah--more commission for me!

Would you mind sharing? :blushing:

Here's mine...

Attachments

• DCB DTINT Flyer 09 - Free Mini Spat.doc
    98 KB · Views: 490
Shannon,
(I have one for the DCB, one for cookware, and one for cutting edge)

Would you please share your specials??

Thanks,

Lisa

Here's mine, hope it helps.

Attachments

• $99 DCB Bundle.pub
    501 KB · Views: 413
oooh, I can't open publisher, I don't have it. :cry:

Lisa

Here's the previous file in pdf version...

Btw, do any Canadians offer a $99 (or comparable) set?? Our prices are different, so we'd need to perhaps choose different items to come up with something comparable.

Lorraine

Attachments

• $99 DCB Bundle.pdf
    478.3 KB · Views: 633
These are my specials. They have to change with the new book, but this is what I offered in August. It has been a huge hit! I will do a few for stoneware in September.
Stoneware:
Deep Covered Baker-$69.00
29 Minutes to Dinner-$14.75
Pocket Thermometer-$16.50( it was the 11.50 pocket thermometer and a rub)
Total: $100.25
Free:Rub of your Choice ($4.00 value)
I pay shipping ($4.25 value)
Cookbook of your choice ($14.75)

$122.25 in product—You save $23.00!!!

Cookware:
8” Saute Pan- $45.00
Small Slotted Turner-$11.00
Saute Tongs-$12.50
29 Minutes to Dinner-$14.75
Small Mix ‘n Scraper -$12.50
Jamaican Jerk Rub-$4.00
Total: $99.75

$122.75 in product—You save $23.00!!!

Cutting Edge:
Cutting Board-$17.00
5”Utility Knife-$38.00
3” Petite Paring Knife-$24.00
Forged Cutlery Honing Tool-$19.50
Total: 98.50

$121.50 in product—You save $23.00!!!

Now that it's September and the new catalog...has anyone made a different bundle? I loved that file in post #14, but now that we have other products that go well w/ the DCB and there's a new photo for the SB, I'm just wondering if anyone's made a new version of this?(Also, the previous post was including a cookbook of their choice due to the August guest special...since there isn't one in Sept. I just thought I'd point that out so others aren't confused on how she was able to do that.)

I'm going to do this for $99

baker - $69
digital thermometer - $16.50
kitchen scrub brush - $9
2 rubs - $8
then 10% off any cookbook

How about:Baker $69
Digital Thermometer $16.50
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush $9
Weekday Dinners--Done! $6.50

Total is $101, they get it for $99 --Plus a free SB and a rub of their choice
+ 10% off any or all of the following:Salad Chopper
29 Min. to Dinner cookbooks
Rubs(If some wonderful person could make a flyer to reflect that I'd be ever so grateful! :D)

Could also do
Baker - 69
kitchen brush - 9
2 rubs -8
oven pad - 10.50
mini serving spatula - 4.50

Baker - 69
kitchen brush - 9
2 rubs - 8
measuring cup seat - 15

baker - 69
kitchen brush - 9
quik paring knives - 4.75
measuring cup set - 15
weekday dinners recipes - 6.5

Jen1409 said:
I'm going to do this for $99

baker - $69
digital thermometer - $16.50
kitchen scrub brush - $9
2 rubs - $8
then 10% off any cookbook

could someone make a flyer for this as a $99 special?

Here's what I just made:

Attachments

• DCB bundle set blank consultant info.doc
    206 KB · Views: 432
Here is what I use. I think I got the basics from here (can't remember), and added more choices.

Attachments

• pc DCB set offer[1].doc
    220 KB · Views: 431
cheflorraine said:
Here's the previous file in pdf version...

Lorraine

Can anyone convert this to word please?

1. What is included in the DCB Bundle Without Salad Choppers?

The DCB Bundle Without Salad Choppers includes the Deep Covered Baker, the Scoop Loop, the Measure-All Cup, and the Nylon Pan Scrapers. It does not include the Salad Choppers.

2. Can I purchase the Salad Choppers separately?

Yes, the Salad Choppers can be purchased separately as part of the Salad Chopper and Mixing Bowl Set. They are not included in the DCB Bundle Without Salad Choppers.

3. Is the Deep Covered Baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is oven-safe and can be used in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

4. How does the Scoop Loop work?

The Scoop Loop is a versatile tool that can be used to scoop and measure ingredients, scrape batter from bowls, and transfer chopped ingredients to the Deep Covered Baker. It has a curved edge for scooping and a straight edge for scraping.

5. Is the DCB Bundle Without Salad Choppers a good value?

Yes, the DCB Bundle Without Salad Choppers offers a great value as it includes three essential kitchen tools in addition to the Deep Covered Baker. It is also a more affordable option for those who do not need the Salad Choppers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • elizabethby