• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Bundles Without DCB: Ideas & Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of bundling products together to make the decision-making process easier for customers. The idea was created by Michael Reeves and is similar to a value meal at a fast food restaurant. The conversation also includes a link to a thread with more information and a recording of a call with Michael discussing the concept. Some participants have had the opportunity to receive training from Michael and praise his knowledge and updates to his own bundle.
elizabethby
I always offered a sheet that gave people ideas on what items to bundle together to buy or create their own bundle for $99, etc. The ones I have all have the DCB on them. Has anyone created bundles without the DCB's on a flyer form?

i was wondering the same thing...

elizabethby said:
I always offered a sheet that gave people ideas on what items to bundle together to buy or create their own bundle for $99, etc. The ones I have all have the DCB on them. Has anyone created bundles without the DCB's on a flyer form?

If you search the files for "sets" you'll find a bunch of cool ones. Most need to be updated, but there are some great ideas. I didn't look for set or bundle, but I bet we'd find even more.

Marghi

I am a new consultant and pretty new around here and trying to learn as much as can to make my business successful. Can someone explain to me how these bundles/sets work?Thanks so much
Heather

Michael Reeves is generally regarded as the "inventor" of the "bundle." He spoke at the Spring Launch I went to, and explained why he decided to create this idea. He said that when someone comes to a show and sees all of these great products we have to offer, they can easily become overwhelmed because they end up wanting everything. This leads to them not being able to decide, which can often lead to them not getting anything at all. The idea of the bundle is to take the stress of making the decision away. Kind of like a value meal at a fast food restaurant.

When you look at it this way, it should help you figure out what to put in your bundle. Whatever you choose, it should be something you're going to demo at your shows.

Heather - for more information, check out this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/i-n-c-r-e-d-b-l-e-call-52290/. I don't know if the recording is still available, but there's a lot of discussion about the concept in the thread.

thanks so much!

Micheal has updated his to Dinner on time instead of in No time! I had breakfast with him one morning at conference!! He has updated what is in his bundle! I will track it down and let you know!

I was fortunate to have a "New Consultant Training" with Michael & he rocks!

1. What is a bundle without DCB?

A bundle without DCB refers to a collection of Pampered Chef products that are grouped together and sold as a set without the option of adding additional items from the catalog using a DCB (direct customer buy).

2. How can I create bundles without using DCB?

To create bundles without DCB, you can manually add the individual products into a set and offer it as a bundled deal. This can be done through the "Create Bundle" option on your consultant dashboard.

3. Can I customize the products included in a bundle without DCB?

Yes, you can customize the products included in a bundle without DCB. Simply select the "Customize" option when creating the bundle and choose which specific products you want to include.

4. Are there any tips for creating successful bundles without DCB?

Some tips for creating successful bundles without DCB include choosing complementary products, offering a discount or special deal, and promoting the bundle through social media or email marketing.

5. How do I track sales and inventory for bundles without DCB?

You can track sales and inventory for bundles without DCB by using the "Bundle Sales" report on your consultant dashboard. This report will show you the number of bundles sold and the individual products included in each bundle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shell Northway
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJoyJ